Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
688 Posts
I picked up mattresses from his house and that red van is how I knew I was in the right neighborhood:D

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that is correct, the infamous Red Van is officially missing from the drive way next door. It had sat there for the past 5 years w/o moving.

RCB showed up this morning and asked where it was ... I didn't beleive him and had to go look for myself, sure enough, it was gone.

Kind of sad to say, I sort of miss it now. I have no landmark anymore.

We'll see if it stays gone ...

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
It will be listed on Fleabay soon along with 5 years of video footage
of next door activities :)devil

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It will be listed on Fleabay soon along with 5 years of video footage
of next door activities :)devil
That would be cool if it were a time-lapse video ... you'd see some crazy stuff going on ;)

RCB and I were saying that it was kind of a blocker or wall that kept the people next door out of my business.

I guess that sometimes you have to be carefull what you wish for.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
that is correct, the infamous Red Van is officially missing from the drive way next door. It had sat there for the past 5 years w/o moving.

RCB showed up this morning and asked where it was ... I didn't beleive him and had to go look for myself, sure enough, it was gone.

Kind of sad to say, I sort of miss it now. I have no landmark anymore.

We'll see if it stays gone ...
sandbagger. you know you called code enforcement had told them it was a portable meth lab.

·
TEN THIRTY ONE
1,293 Posts
RCB and I were saying that it was kind of a blocker or wall that kept the people next door out of my business.

I guess that sometimes you have to be carefull what you wish for.
Well Brian I guess you have to put your pants on now when you get the paper in the morning.

BTW I jacked the van.:))THumbsUp

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
The puddle is still there.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They had to move it per the city, had new tires put on & paid the registration. It's back out in front of the house on the street for the time being.

I spoke to about 3 neighbors, we laughed about it and were suprised to see it running and driving on the road.

I have a feeling it'll be back in it's resting spot pretty soon. (damn it)

Hard part is, with all of the kids turing 16 and getting cars, parking is starting to become an issue w/ 3-4 cars per house, not we have the van on the street??? Great.

Oh well ... life goes on.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
funny thing is i have never been to your house and that was the first thing i noticed missing from the picture....only knowing because i have read about it in other threads.

that van is/was an internet celeb in itself. :D
Red Van Racing ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts