Performance Boats Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....in the morning. Never have a problem with it the night before though.......

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Do you still have all your penn state t's and sweats? I hear they are not selling well now.:shock:

see here is where the problem is...you read the thread title and thought like eveyone else, oooo he jus called out jetdaytona, which are your initals short for your name, as used in other threads..ok fair enough right..so when you open it, you realize that its jus a funny about booze, so instead of makin a neg. comment towards c.c. liking for penn state, you could jus say......

something funny about the booze or ha ha you got me..and then maybe tomorrow you could come up with a c.c. thread for chump change and throw a funny back...i think admin and rex and.....will agree that there was nothing negative about this thread until you posted. this is what lots of peeps are talking about...this is not a slam so dont take it that way, jus an observation....:))THumbsUp

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
see here is where the problem is...you read the thread title and thought like eveyone else, oooo he jus called out jetdaytona, which are your initals short for your name, as used in other threads..ok fair enough right..so when you open it, you realize that its jus a funny about booze, so instead of makin a neg. comment towards c.c. liking for penn state, you could jus say......
Thanks for quoting him. I couldn't see that I as put him on ignore like Admin2 told me to. That comment should get him banned as I hope that Admin2 stands by his comments. :))eek:))

With my plans tonight, I will be starting a thread about Vodka in the morning.

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Thanks for quoting him. I couldn't see that I as put him on ignore like Admin2 told me to. That comment should get him banned as I hope that Admin2 stands by his comments. :))eek:))

They won't.

For some reason JD is protected around these parts. Why they would want a troll as there poster child is beyond me.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts

no worries, and now your talking my game..ie: vodka...:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
3,509 Posts

something funny about the booze or ha ha you got me..and then maybe tomorrow you could come up with a c.c. thread for chump change and throw a funny back...i think admin and rex and.....will agree that there was nothing negative about this thread until you posted. this is what lots of peeps are talking about...this is not a slam so dont take it that way, jus an observation....:))THumbsUp

I think CC got what he was fishing for. He has a long vindictive history here about JD (warranted or not) it gets old.

give em both a vacation

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
I think CC got what he was fishing for. He has a long vindictive history here about JD (warranted or not) it gets old.

give em both a vacation
ok so if i start a thread about daytona jets, would that be implyin something about a board member...hmmm. not that i disagree with you. and here is alittle hint, there are alot of members or boaters around thaqt feel the same way c.c does....

i read the title and said oh shut, after the admin comments yesterday he is looking to get banned, then when you read it, it jus makes you laugh...i believe i am excatly right about my advice to j.d or jetdayotna, jus amke a funny comment, so also what you are sayin is that you can assume what a board member i saying or think you know. when it actually is not..hmmmm:grin: not a debate jus thought i would point out how these two can maybe move forward. for the record i dont like c.c either nor j.d. but rest assured i think if you sit down with both in person and have a beer, they are probably not what they seem to be on here..kinda like me, i am not this nice in person..:p

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

give em both a vacation
Pretty far reaching Jake but whatever makes you happy. I better search the member list and make sure nobody goes by Grey Goose or you might say I'm calling him out tomorrow! :rolleyes:

I drink what my wife serves me and last night was JD.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
for the record i dont like c.c either.....
Whoa Whoa Whoa there! This is news to me! Since when don't you like me? And to put it on record like that? You're killing my internet confidence here! :duh:

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Whoa Whoa Whoa there! This is news to me! Since when don't you like me? And to put it on record like that? You're killing my internet confidence here! :duh:
you would need to come to the river buy me a beer and then say nice to meet you my name is c.c, then i will like you and you can get your confidence back for the internet..:p

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts

give em both a vacation
one more thing mr. jake, i have been posting on both boards with c.c. and i only see his negative comments towards jetdaytona and not to any other board members. not that i see everything c.c post, but what i do read and also i would like to buy you a beer and meet you in person..:))THumbsUp

·
Premium Member
799 Posts

Well said Preston. And fucj CC too.:D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.