Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So they seem to say :shock: :)Unsure. All I watched was a buffoon that needed to be slapped. a "qualified" victory? Wow lol..

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
I guess he did in the eyes of fools who don't mind his ignorance, and lies.

Paul Ryan can be summed up in one statement for me. "We will reapply our Founding Principles"...Paul Ryan

I thought it would of been nice to phone a friend and call Netanhayu.

A few JFK quotes for Biden on the economy , taxes and job creation would of been nice too when Biden made his ignorant now your Jack comment.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I'll say this.
Biden did exactly what was necessary to minimize any flogging by Ryan, even if it did come natural to him to be a total asshole, that WAS his agenda and he executed it flawlessly.

In stark contrast to his boss, Biden DID control the debate.
He would not let Ryan speak openly, pushed the weak moderator around at will, and demonstrated what the VP is supposed to do when defending an indefensible administration.

"Do not let Ryan make any significant attack with facts or data", that had to be his orders, and that is what he did ad-nausea.

Even the WSJ said it was "The most unenlightening debate of our lifetime", or words to that effect.

Look at the news this morning. Little discussion about the actual facts and politics, lots of discussion about Biden being an asshole.
Job done.

If you saw the clip of O getting off AF1 after the debate you saw him smiling and happy, claiming a stunning victory for Biden.
He is not kidding, he is being 100% truthful in his comment. That is EXACTLY what Biden was supposed to do.

I saw Biden as the complete and total asshole, backstabbing, lying, degenerate POS that I believe him to be.
PERFECT for his job as O's VP.
Second only to Holder in his ability to lie with a straight face.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I'll say this.
Biden did exactly what was necessary to minimize any flogging by Ryan, even if it did come natural to him to be a total asshole, that WAS his agenda and he executed it flawlessly.

In stark contrast to his boss, Biden DID control the debate.
He would not let Ryan speak openly, pushed the weak moderator around at will, and demonstrated what the VP is supposed to do when defending an indefensible administration.

"Do not let Ryan make any significant attack with facts or data", that had to be his orders, and that is what he did ad-nausea.

Even the WSJ said it was "The most unenlightening debate of our lifetime", or words to that effect.

Look at the news this morning. Little discussion about the actual facts and politics, lots of discussion about Biden being an asshole.
Job done.

If you saw the clip of O getting off AF1 after the debate you saw him smiling and happy, claiming a stunning victory for Biden.
He is not kidding, he is being 100% truthful in his comment. That is EXACTLY what Biden was supposed to do.

I saw Biden as the complete and total asshole, backstabbing, lying, degenerate POS that I believe him to be.
PERFECT for his job as O's VP.
Second only to Holder in his ability to lie with a straight face.
Couldn't have said it better! :)

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
I haven't watched the debate (yet). However if Biden was as big an asshole as everyone says, I do believe the American people are sharp enough to figure that out and recognize he was not the winner, regardless of what he didn't allow Ryan to say.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I haven't watched the debate (yet). However if Biden was as big an asshole as everyone says, I do believe the American people are sharp enough to figure that out and recognize he was not the winner, regardless of what he didn't allow Ryan to say.
I hope you are right!

He took it to a whole new level of douchebaggery!

Very "off-putting".

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I hope you are right!

He took it to a whole new level of douchebaggery!

Very "off-putting".
I'm just hoping that SOME of the "ON THE BUBBLE" voters see just what a dickhead Biden really is now...

I don't think that the DEMS let him expose himself very much in the previous election BUT he sure cut loose with his true colors last night... That had to turn off some of the folks that are ON THE BUBBLE...

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
There are a couple of ways to look at this. yes- he did- BARELY. I could make a case for a tie, but the held view is that he was a bit better.

Bidens margin was slimmer (one poll showed ryan ahead by 2 points) that BO and Mitts by FAR.

With all of his experience Biden should have wiped the floor with Ryan but Ryan "held him off" really well and put a few bruises on him.

Biden was a cock for sure, but he had no choice and the old mans actually not a bad guy - just aligned wit the wrong side and I dont buy their math.

Whats going to really hurt the republicans will be the "pro life stance". This is the single factor killing the party with younger voters and you can see them seizing this point and can now watch it grow to be a main issue and the dems will do everything they can to push this to the forefront as they have no record to run on.

Will be an in interesting race to the finish.

Uncle Dave

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
I feel the same way. I also thought this statement from an article in the American Spectator was relevant.

Ryan then drove the point home near the end by ticking off the president's broken promises. He brought up the debt crisis and blasted the administration. "Leaders run to problems to fix problems," he said. "President Obama has not even put a credible plan on the table in any of his four years to deal with this debt crisis." All the Crest dental strips in Biden's medicine cabinet can't white out that simple fact.

Paul Ryan won on substance.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Biden winning the debate is as accurate as saying Romney doesn't care about 47% of America. If you are a liberal, Joe won just because he was still able to form complete sentences when it was over. Like TG and others have said, Joe's job was not to match wits with Ryan. His job was to bully Ryan by any means possible, and spew talking points, period. He kept Ryan off his game just enough so the Romney, Ryan message came out a little muddled. That's a victory in their camp.

I tell people all the time, Romney doesn't need to change every Black person's mind, or Hispanic or Independent or Youth or what ever group gave their vote to Obama last time. He only needs to change a few minds in each demographic to win election. I believe most Americans looked at Joe acting the fool and were put off by him. In the long run this type of strategy may very well backfire on the Obama campaign and chase those people on the fence right over to Romney.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
biden really was coached by alan combs!lol. anyway you count it this hurt o's chances. Biden: "nothin' to see here move along...":((((((

·
Banned
40 Posts
I'm just hoping that SOME of the "ON THE BUBBLE" voters see just what a dickhead Biden really is now...

I don't think that the DEMS let him expose himself very much in the previous election BUT he sure cut loose with his true colors last night... That had to turn off some of the folks that are ON THE BUBBLE...

i'm one of those "on the bubble" guys..... i dont like either candidate. You cant fix this country in four years no matter who you are. The republicans left him a mess, he cant and didnt do much because of all the BS goin on, so now he is out in the cold too. I like the young buck ryan but he's not much better and wont do much if he gets in for 4 years either. its
frustrating.
be safe,frank

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
i'm one of those "on the bubble" guys..... i dont like either candidate. You cant fix this country in four years no matter who you are. The republicans left him a mess, he cant and didnt do much because of all the BS goin on, so now he is out in the cold too. I like the young buck ryan but he's not much better and wont do much if he gets in for 4 years either. its
frustrating.
be safe,frank
Keeping in mind that the Democrats controlled the house and senate 2006-2010. 2008-2010 The Democrats controlled all 3 legislative branches, I disagree with the Republicans left him a mess comment.

I agree about Paul Ryan. I have been a Paul Ryan fan for several years.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
frustrating.
be safe,frank
I dissagree with most of this. Sure your not going to have a complete turnaround in 4 yrs. But we should have seen far more improvement than we have and far more confidence than we have in the privte sector. And to the contrary this administration has made things worse in both ecenomic and forign policy. It has also incured far more debt in a shorter time than any administration. It has also been very reckless with the printing press's and is killing our domestic energy policies.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I think R&R can, in the first 4 years (if they have the Senate), make significant gains toward inproving the economy. It will take many years to diminish our debt and fund our unfunded future liabilitys.

Keep in mind what damage Hussein has caused in just 4 years. We can work our way out of this mess with the right leadership.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I'm one of those "on the bubble" guys..... i dont like either candidate. You cant fix this country in four years no matter who you are. The republicans left him a mess, he cant and didnt do much because of all the BS goin on, so now he is out in the cold too. I like the young buck ryan but he's not much better and wont do much if he gets in for 4 years either. its
frustrating.
be safe,frank
No offense to you Frank, but you seem to be the type of person I run into all the time. You probably get most of your info off the nightly news from one of the MSM networks. You have made an opinion based solely on what someone else wants you to believe. Have you taken the time to dig into both candidates? Do you know much about Romney other than what the media has told you?

This "mess" the Republicans left him goes back many years, well beyond 2006. Research when the government decide it was a persons right to own a house and started manipulating the process. See who were the ones pulling strings and influencing decision on who got a mortgage. The Democrats were neck deep in the housing market failure, but they don't seem to want to share any of the blame. This topic has been dragged through here so many times it should be a sticky. In myopinion, the housing market collapse was the "Big One" that took down the economy and yet everybody wants to hang that on Bush, please!

I agree it will take more than 4 years to fix things, but until you point the ship in the right direction we'll never get started. If we continue to follow the course we're on, it's pretty clear to anyone looking where we're headed.

I'm not going to try and cut your post up because you just don't seem informed. I suggest you look a little deeper than the 5 o'clock news for your info.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Biden acted like a disrespectful jerk,what a joke for a VP, Ryan was a class act. This country is broke and nobody can get elected if they tell the truth.We can not get get out of this with out some serious pain,it is gonna get ugly one of these days, we haven't seen anything yet! If Romney wins at least we will have somebody that wants to develop our own energy ,but he is still a big spender.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
frustrating.
be safe,frank
It is frustrating....BUT, here is another way to look at it.

Consider what has transpired under O's actual term, the deficit, the debacles overseas, the broken campaign rhetoric, no budget, NO across the aisle anything, O care robbing from Medicare, the never ending blame game, HOLDER, the SJ justice appointments, etc.

NOW, extrapolate that out for 4 more years...with Ocare costs and tax burdens raised due to an ever shrinking private sector, and consider what the incoming GOP POTUS will be staring at in 2016.

In short, you KNOW what is going to happen under O, and it is NOT good.

Is Romney a cut and dried fix?? NO!!!!

BUT he IS a hell of an alternative to what you KNOW will happen with the current mess in the Oval Office.

I hope you consider this KNOWN failure against a POSSIBLE and LIKELY improvement with Romney..and move off the bubble accordingly!:))THumbsUp:)bulb

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
frustrating.
be safe,frank
Funny, that's what was said in '79. If you get the economy going, tax revenues will go up by quite a bit. Businesses are sitting on their money not knowing what Obama is going to do to them next. If the policies that Obama is going to be instituting next year are stopped, you'll see huge business expansion. Tax revenue will follow. Like I've posted many time, tax revenue went from $1.9T in '98 to $2.4T in '03. That's a $5B increase in revenue. Matched with the draw down from Iraq and Afghanistan and some spending cuts, you're there.

As far as the republicans leaving a mess, the dems were in control when the economy took a crap. The republicans tried to reign in Fanny and Freddie since '05. The dems are the ones who wouldn't budge on stopping sub-prime. That's what killed our economy. That's the mess Obama said he wanted. He was cleaning up his own mess as he was one of the dems that insisted on sub-prime mortgages to those who couldn't afford them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts