Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D i take my boat in for service today,150$ in fuel for the boat(mix old gas new gas dealo) 150$ in fuel up and back(75$each way) 429$ in full service and impeller =729$:)sphss any way i'm talken to the sellsman about selling my boat,how much? i tell him?(i'll tell ya later;)) he says just a min,comes back about 10 later says "a guy is coming by your house tomorrow,your boat is the boat he wants,price,opps,motor,drive,colors" so wish me luck;) i want to sell it but i don't want to sell it:)

·
Dirty White Boy
441 Posts
UM er ah that is sort of what happened to me.........went from no boat payment to a BOAT PAYMENT!

I liked the old one but the new one KICKS ASS!:)devil they always do!

Good luck.....which ever result that means for you!;)

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
:D i take my boat in for service today,150$ in fuel for the boat(mix old gas new gas dealo) 150$ in fuel up and back(75$each way) 429$ in full service and impeller =729$:)sphss any way i'm talken to the sellsman about selling my boat,how much? i tell him?(i'll tell ya later;)) he says just a min,comes back about 10 later says "a guy is coming by your house tomorrow,your boat is the boat he wants,price,opps,motor,drive,colors" so wish me luck;) i want to sell it but i don't want to sell it:)

:)handdont do it!:p what about our lake powell trip?

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
me ride with you ;):D

last time we tow'd the boat out TO POWELL, we had a few problems...Boat trailer got a flat, had to put on the spare, buy a new spare... and a jack large enough to lift the boat...kinda sucked ...the 6 hour tow, turned into a 10 hour tow...HECK! this time we are leaving the boat, and riding out with pheeling proggy:p

are you guys going to be on the house boat? we will be this year! cant wait!

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
last time we tow'd the boat out TO POWELL, we had a few problems...Boat trailer got a flat, had to put on the spare, buy a new spare... and a jack large enough to lift the boat...kinda sucked ...the 6 hour tow, turned into a 10 hour tow...HECK! this time we are leaving the boat, and riding out with pheeling proggy:p

are you guys going to be on the house boat? we will be this year! cant wait!
i'm still riding with you ,randy can stay on the beach:Dya i think we are doing a h/b,for sure if i sell my boat;)

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Good luck with the sale.

·
Got to get In da Wind
821 Posts
Don't do it the boats a legend in its own time and you'll just end up with more horses goats and chikens to scoop up after. Trade the boat in on a Flame.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts