Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sotomayor (D) said she is not anti guns because she has a god child that is a member of the NRA!

What a bunch of B.S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I never heard so much drivel in my life. She definitely speaks with "Forked Tongue".

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Her appointment has everything to do with trying to counter-balance Roberts. There are several other better candidates, but this is the one that the they prefer and would think would be grounds for a reverse discrimination suit.

Her new name should be Judge Suckthemayor.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I call bullshit also! Racist bitch! :|err

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NRA news is on!!!!

I have been watching the re-caps all day on fox news. There are so many things that she has said and then has (I guess you want to say) unsaid things..... she is on NRA news right now.. Got to go I have to listen to what this flip flop WB has to say!

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I have been watching the re-caps all day on fox news. There are so many things that she has said and then has (I guess you want to say) unsaid things..... she is on NRA news right now.. Got to go I have to listen to what this flip flop WB has to say!
It doesn't really matter what she says to the NRA, she'll say anything (mostly lies about not being anti-gun) to get into that position and then as soon as she gets into that powerful position she'll get back to her anti-gun, pro-gun control stance...just like Obama who said "I’m Not Going to Take Your Guns Away"!

What a couple of lying POS! How can "we" have respect for anyone like this who blatantly lie to everyone in the USA? At least have the balls to stand up and say "I hate guns and when I get into power I'm gonna ban them", then at least, we know where they stand! But they don't, they try to tell people what they think they want to hear. :|err

These liars make me sick!!!

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Sotomayor (D) said she is not anti guns because she has a god child that is a member of the NRA!

What a bunch of B.S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sha has ALSO said, that the 2nd ammendment is "settled case law" in that it ONLY applies to the Fed. Government, NOT TO STATES.

Thus, states can make whatever restrictions they desire, as long as the Feds stay clear.

Does this also apply to the 1st amendment?

The 4th Amendment (unreasonable search and seizure)?

Any other "Fed. Only" U.S. Constitutional Amendments?

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I haven't had time to follow this as close as I woud have liked but have a couple of comments. Sotomayer is not being honest and is following a script to make her appear as moderate at worst, semi conservative at best.

What really grates me is the Republicans such as Lindsey Graham and John Cornyn are giving the impression "she's in". They and their brethren aren't asking the hard questions and as has been typical of the current Repubs, trying to be "kinder gentler" nice little boys rather than fight the Liberal onslaught taking away our country. The Demsfight tooth and nail and the Repubs are just "pussying" out as usual.

I've already expressed my displeasure with Cornyn via email and plan a second "reprimand" if he doesn't change to a more focused and hardened stance. Graham is just a Jr. McCain and is what's wrong with the whole damned R party.:|err:mad:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
To Me She illustrates what is wrong with our whole judicial system.
An appeals Judge who makes up law as she sees fit, or at the very least twists precedent to fit her personal beliefs.
I found it funny the twist she tried to put on the Supreme Court overturning of her decision on the Firemen test debacle.
The duty of the SC Justices is to interpret Constitutional law in matters without clear precedent, if I am not mistaken, not to make it up as they see fit.
The fact that she has 17 years in robes just exposes how unknown these judges are to the average person, and the travesties some of them commit under the radar.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
These new age Republicans have no spine! :mad:

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
The Eyes tell all

Anyone watching can see the deception. Her EYES don't lie. the "blink" rate of some one being less than honest increases. Her blink rate is off the scale. As said, just saying what she thinks people want to hear, kinda like O himself.....Ray

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I read last week that a good majority of the Republicans wont even touch this , they just want it to be over with. Afraid to be called racists etc.......they need to get over that bs.

I really wish there was a way to prevent her confirmation. Sickening knowing its going to happen.
I sent my US Senator (R) and email just yesterday telling him the same thing!

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
I watched about an hours worth this morning on Fox. She can't answer a question and constantly has to be guided back to the orginal questions only to wander off again. She's a complete racist. Is so annoying and obvious that she is so PROUD to be a latina in the way her voice changes when she says "latina".

The republicans keep coming out saying its not a republican / democrat thing, we will vote how we feel needed. Its obvious that anyone with common sence left in their head won't support her. Unfortunatly there aren't enough.

Honestly, Im tired of the constant coverage. Its pretty obvious that she will get seated. Lets move on.

Moneypit is right on with the body language. Im suprised Meghan Kelly hasn;t been all over that..unless I missed it.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
I watched about an hours worth this morning on Fox. She can't answer a question and constantly has to be guided back to the orginal questions only to wander off again. She's a complete racist. Is so annoying and obvious that she is so PROUD to be a latina in the way her voice changes when she says "latina".

The republicans keep coming out saying its not a republican / democrat thing, we will vote how we feel needed. Its obvious that anyone with common sence left in their head won't support her. Unfortunatly there aren't enough.

Honestly, Im tired of the constant coverage. Its pretty obvious that she will get seated. Lets move on.

Moneypit is right on with the body language. Im suprised Meghan Kelly hasn;t been all over that..unless I missed it.

Meghan was very disapproving of her presentation yesterday on O'Reilly last night.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
She's lying through her teeth and she's not very bright.

A dream Supreme for a libtard.:)sphss:)hand

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
From the little I've seen of her as opposed to Justice Roberts being raked over the coals, it's no contest and that she is in no way intelligent enough or remotely qualified to be on any court much less the Supreme Court.

HusseinO is definitely successful at one thing: Dumbing down American Government......:|err

1 - 20 of 26 Posts