Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Yeah buddy..................on it like white on rice! :)plateJump

Pulled the cash took the day off and gassed the truck up.

Also ran by Jett Performance and talked to Dan Nelson about the intake situation.

It needs some work, but has a lot of potential.
Good Luck Dan. Watch out for 5 oh on the way out to Kalifornia.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Congrats Dan! I'm sure this will be one of the cleanest boats out here just like the Chenna. See you soon out on the water!

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Mr Clean works great. My nieces husband details for a living. He sprayed some stuff on my seats and what a difference it made. I keep asking him what it was and he wont tell me. I need to ask her.

Looks good Dan

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Hi dan, you got you a nice gullwing there!! i got a mantra gullwing that i bought 3 yrs ago,my kids are getting older know and don,t go boating alot with us.So i sold my heavy sled a hallet bubbledeck this winter,I got to give you alot of credit on being patient,I know its got to be hard with memorial day weekend kicking off summer with everybodys new looks and faster motors,I,m about 2-3 weeks away from getting my kids mustang done and my mantra gets its garage back for good and planning on doing a ground up restoration on my boat and trailer.Its going to suck this year,we are without a boat for the 1st time in 12 yrs,thank god for my sea-doo for now..I have read alot of your threads over the years and apprieciate all your hard work,i live in gilbert and would like to meet up with you local jetboaters when i,m done ,keep up the hard work and it will be a great looking boat and ford powered ya!!!!!
AWE HA! That would make you an East Sider.:D blownmantra Everyone is welcome. I boated with some of these guys and they are truly good people. Ready to give there experiences on there boats.

With all the builds going on in here I wonder why the Mag PB cant run a few resto stories in the magazine. You got Busby, Squirtcha? and futs to name a few that show they have more than heart for this type of boating. What a wealth of information. You fellas got some nice a$$ rides!

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Dan i'm sorry if i stirred up the hornet's nest on these loader bolt's.But i've been there and yes i have raced plus i know the safe way of doing thing's.
Just like it was said in here use Grade 8's and antisieze the piss out of them.

JIM S
Awe man I thought I was good to go. Dan where did you get those 3" pluss BO Countersunk's at?

Dan your magical with these projects you do! I hope to see the same vid with that look on yur face!:)devil SATISFACTION.

HJ these guys wouldnt steer you wrong. If you add power learn from them. They been there & back. I just learned that the SS Fasteners I have in there are wrong. I'll replace them ASAP. I may never hit a hundie but I will see 80 by next summer or better. I'll take from these guys anything they got to give in advise.

Jim Stuff Starter Sampica.lol;)
cave

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Yeah friggin hoooo. She lit right off. :)devil

Guess I must've done something right. :D
Nice!!!! See out on the water Dan! I hope to join you all one day this June. But I heard 21s are illegal at BR:D Sooooo I'll be breaking some rules:)devil

You got some skillz there!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.