Performance Boats Forum banner
361 - 365 of 365 Posts

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,102 Posts
Dan,

Boat looks good. You might want to play with the settings on the diverter to see if you can split the differance between the two settings. Typically a 3-4' rooster tail does the trick ( I guess yours is on the 4' side) but water is breaking at the transom or just a tad before it; nice set up.

What shoe did you end up running ?

Sleeper CP :D

Big Inch Ford Lover :D

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,102 Posts
I'll play with the adjustments a bit and see if I can hit that in between setting.

Back-cut, is it 2* ? Your boat may like the higher rooster-tail but you'll never know unless you try.

If you are going to keep tuning make sure you put a pressure gauge on the intake.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,102 Posts
Finally got the pieces made up for the transom plate. Well the hard ones anyway.

Friggin took forever it seemed.

Need to have these welded and install them, then I can start on the filler plates for
along the sides of the pump.

Damn Dan,

I think I just found another Winter project to do. With any luck I'll be doing a couple of impeller swaps next year and this sure would be handy :)bulb

Hummmmm I need to talk to my two fab friends and show them your pictures. Nice work... do you have a template or two ?

361 - 365 of 365 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.