Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the day off today so I thought I doodle around with my photoshop
I may get this made up for my boat. Kinda like the stickers you rub onto the back window of our trucks. You know the GOT SAND type.
What do ya think:)bulb
Its a 2" tall x 4" wide deal.

My boats mostly white with dark to light grays. Ergo the color choice:D

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
looks damn good there cave kinda like it but the blown jet part wont work for me need the upright 6 member for me haha or the whackin it member

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks damn good there cave kinda like it but the blown jet part wont work for me need the upright 6 member for me haha or the whackin it member
Missed it by That much:D
Its just an idea. but im going nuts here. Normally I'm immersed in writing code by this time.

you don't like Wack Attack. I thought that was better than Wackin it :D I did have that one too. Just didn't feel right

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
oh come on cave you must be doing something wrong if whackin it doesnt feel right haha yah wack attack sounds better thats for sure but im guessing it doesnt feel better

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh come on cave you must be doing something wrong if whackin it doesnt feel right haha yah wack attack sounds better thats for sure but im guessing it doesnt feel better
At least not on this channel:Dhil:)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Cave,

I qualify for the Blown Jet version, but mine needs to be blue/yellow.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Damn! Now i gotta get a blower for my jet to be a member? :|err:D

Looks bitchin tho. Hook it up cave. I'll get some even tho its not blown yet. And my boy will get some for the poontoned member as well.:)devil

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey what about us I/O guys:)hand
Thats a tuff one Keith. I put some thought into that and couldnt come up with anything. WUTCHA GOT?:D For the tunnels maybe Tunneled Members or Tunneled Prop Members. Cleavered Members???? Sounds Kinda Painfull

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WOW I just got a few quotes. Basically there is a set up fee. I told them the art work is done. All that is needed is to Copy, Paste - Done. That will be a 10 dollar set up fee. Then its 15.00 bux each for the sticker to be made plus tax. Only White or Black. Chrome is much more. That's for the Window type that you rub onto the boat. The Other was that same set up cost but 12 bux per sticker.

I was just killing time.

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
WOW I just got a few quotes. Basically there is a set up fee. I told them the art work is done. All that is needed is to Copy, Paste - Done. That will be a 10 dollar set up fee. Then its 15.00 bux each for the sticker to be made plus tax. Only White or Black. Chrome is much more. That's for the Window type that you rub onto the boat. The Other was that same set up cost but 12 bux per sticker.

I was just killing time.

let me check here in town and see what the price is i know the owner of a place and robdog is good friends with the owners son

·
Registered
964 Posts

I was just killing time.
Jimmy pm me your # I have a freind that dose stickers.He may do shirts as well.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts