Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what ever happened to the boat club we all wanted to start come on kyle where you at? lets do this thing im on my way to pick my boat up from havasu and then the interior should be done end of jan

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
We all meet the first Saturday in October every year at Bartlett lake:D.

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
We all meet the first Saturday in October every year at Bartlett lake:D.

Thats a little late in the year if ya ask me:)bulb:)bulb We(the eastsiders) start boating here in Az around March:)bulb

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i was talking about the recent club kyle wanted to start and do an annual trip in the beginning of the season oct is late for me us farmers cant make it due to produce season firing up and planting

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dale you mainly stick to fishers or do you travel some

i have only gone to fishers but id like to make a trip elsewhere as long as i can get some people to make it out with me its just ive got an outboard so im worried about hitting something as long as its clear of debris im down what do you have in mind??

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Well You Can Always Come Up Hereto Mesa And Stay With The Wife And I And Go To Saguro Lake Were Alot Of Us Go. You Know I Think Your Related To Jen Hardy(jones Now I Think). Also I Have A Buddy Who Said We Can Stay At His Place In Blythe Not To Far For You. I Cant Remember Yor Moms Name

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well You Can Always Come Up Hereto Mesa And Stay With The Wife And I And Go To Saguro Lake Were Alot Of Us Go. You Know I Think Your Related To Jen Hardy(jones Now I Think). Also I Have A Buddy Who Said We Can Stay At His Place In Blythe Not To Far For You. I Cant Remember Yor Moms Name
no relation to jenny hardy just families are very close and shes a little older than me and it is jenny jones married robby barkleys step son my mothers name is Danelle palmer was blair im always up for a fun trip let me finish my boat and ill hit you on for a trip for sure may just have to get a hotel cause if i go there will be some friends with their boats and they can get alittle rowdy but thank you for the offer

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
ok well thanks for setting that straight. ya anytime its always great to meet new friends then no matter where you go you always have some one to hang with. i know for memorial day ill be down there on the river. i might be taking the tx to vic to have him redo the pump for me before season

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok well thanks for setting that straight. ya anytime its always great to meet new friends then no matter where you go you always have some one to hang with. i know for memorial day ill be down there on the river. i might be taking the tx to vic to have him redo the pump for me before season

welllet us know ahead of time about when your coming and im nominating farmer john to bbq at his pad hows does that sound haha:)devil

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no this one was owned by a few different people kinda a whore in yuma was cole curtis, then Adam Daily then Chris liska, Trent ehrlin, Brett Jones, now mine Jimmy phisers was for sale i told him to let me know when he wants to sell his but he never did and i bought this one his has pink on it set up the same though did his have a 2.4 or 2.5 onit?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Rowdy...???:)hand

no relation to jenny hardy just families are very close and shes a little older than me and it is jenny jones married robby barkleys step son my mothers name is Danelle palmer was blair im always up for a fun trip let me finish my boat and ill hit you on for a trip for sure may just have to get a hotel cause if i go there will be some friends with their boats and they can get alittle rowdy but thank you for the offer

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rowdy...???:)hand

yah rob rowdy you know the air guitar and standing on the juke box at the other place and the runk nightmare that became reality when you woke up with your boat tire flat and unhooked?? haha but thats what makes it so much fun im sure your down to hit up saguaro with the other guys from phoenix area

·
Registered
280 Posts
yah rob rowdy you know the air guitar and standing on the juke box at the other place and the runk nightmare that became reality when you woke up with your boat tire flat and unhooked?? haha but thats what makes it so much fun im sure your down to hit up saguaro with the other guys from phoenix area
Goddamn nightmares!:|err...:)st Down like four flats on a cadillac just let me know when. Always ready to terrorize another place. Makes it easier on the anxiety when your out of town.. hahah

1 - 20 of 33 Posts