Performance Boats Forum banner

spark plugs

3K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  stix818 
#1 ·
For all of you guys out there that buy tons of spark plugs. Where do you get them. And also I'm running an NGK 4554 right now is that a pretty good plug on a mild blown alky deal or would something else be more desirable?

#9 ·
I use (sparkplug.com)

FYI -- I was at O`rileys auto parts store two weekends ago and I`d thought I`ll ask if they have the ones I run. the lady says no buy we can get them. I said no thanks I buy them online and their around $1.00 a piece when I buy 100 not $3.79 like yours. she says we`ll price match two days later and a two mile drive and a little over $100.00 bucks my box of spark plugs were there...
I never thought to see if Jegs or Summit carries plugs before. Before Steve Sharp told me about sparkplug.com I would just go Clay Smiths and buy however many I needed.... $100.00 bucks dont buy you that many when your paying retail... Also with my new motor deal it seems like I`m going thru a crap load these days when it isn`t blowing a head gasket....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.