Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, looks like trying to regain some custodial rights to her kids isnt very important to her.

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/britney.spears.kevin.2.629024.html

It appears Britney Spears could be MIA again. The pop star was scheduled to be at a Los Angeles court hearing Monday in her child custody battle with ex-husband Kevin Federline.

But she hasn't been spotted. Reporters were allowed in for about a minute before the judge said the hearing was being closed.

Spears has been regularly missing court dates in the contentious battle over her kids. Federline's attorney told The Associated Press he didn't know if Spears would show, adding "You can't phone this one in." If Spears does appear, Federline's lawyer says she'll be expected to testify and be given a chance to persuade the court she should be allowed to see her children.

Monday's hearing was put on the calendar after Spears' right to visit her two sons was suspended, following a bizarre twist in the custody dispute earlier this month. Police were called to Spears' house when she refused to hand her kids over to Federline. She was hospitalized after a standoff and placed on an involuntary hold on grounds she was a danger to herself or others.

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
She's officially in my 2008 death pool.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
194 Posts
Not even Doctor Phil can help her now......

Just another two bit drug addict vs custodial rights of her children

Yep a suicide waiting to happen, just putting a date on her toe tag

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
In her world it has nothing to do with getting her kids.
It has everything to do with getting her way.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats it in a nutshell.

In her world it has nothing to do with getting her kids.
It has everything to do with getting her way.

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
I bet more people know more about britney than politics. I hope she OD's on crack rocks and her carcass is found getting raped by a squirrel under an overpass in La Canada.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts