Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the gullwing is now on its way to spokane washington and the code 3 boat will be in my garage in 5 hours and it would have never happened if it wasnt for quickjet driving about 42 hours and bigboytoys driving from spokane washington to sacramento which is atleast 12 hours each way.

BBT and i started talking about working out a deal when he read my post about trading for a flat bottom, the only probelm was the distance, im in the inland empire and cant get off work and hes in spokane washington. I was telling mouzer we almost had a deal but couldnt figure out a way to get the boats home. He hooked me up with quickjet who said he sometimes works up in sac and could tow the gullwing. Well i had two things i needed to tow so he said for a few bucks he'd make a special turn around trip last sunday for one of the tows and tow the gullwing on his way to work, so last saturday he drove to my house in yucaipa picked up the item i drove straight to sacramento dropped it off and drove all the way home. We touched base a few times during the week and he said he'd be leaving thursday or friday and would tow up the gullwing and come back monday with the t-deck. Well his project was pushed off but he still showed up thursday night at about 9 in hesperia (the other house) picked up the gullwing drove all the way home and left friday morning with mouzer at 4 am got to a place about an hour above sacramento at around 330 or 4pm, unloaded the gullwing, hooked up the t-deck and as of 30 minutes ago he was about even with fresno, he'll be here at about 130 or 2 in the morning, that will make for about 22 hours this trip let alone the 20 hours last weekend.

It would not have happened any other way and i greatly appreciate all there help. And not only that but BBT saw my post on wanting to run the tdeck in elsinore race and brought down his helmet, neck brace and restraints. Definately stand up guys you seriously dont meet very many people like this anymore, thank you guys very much.

Thanks again, scott (quickjet) mike (mouzer) and Jim (bbt). I own this boat because these guys went out of there way. if there is ever anything i can do please let me now, well as long as its not drive to sacramento and back, holy sh%t thats far :D j/k

Attachments

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
That is a sweet story Bill but it is a v-drive. You can post here again when you drive a jet. Jk. I am always surprised at the generosity of the guys on the boards and willingness to help out a fellow boater.

Cy

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I have done the round trippers like that. mine was salt lake city utah and back for a total of 1400 miles

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Nice Boat Bill ! Score !! Way to help out a Buddy and fellow boater Guys ! Scott (QJ) has helped me several times very much appreciated ! This is networking at its best ;) Tom

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
youre such a hater these days cyclone :D
dude i've lost count of how many boats you and your twin have bought, pillaged, and then never even hit the water with. lol

if you show up at Elsinore and actually drive that thing down the track you can consider my cooler yours for the weekend. drink yourself silly. I dont even care if you sell the boat at the racetrack right after the trophy ceremony on sunday.

the mere fact that you kept if long enough to drive it would be a huge step in your treatment. lol

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
dude i've lost count of how many boats you and your twin have bought, pillaged, and then never even hit the water with. lol

if you show up at Elsinore and actually drive that thing down the track you can consider my cooler yours for the weekend. drink yourself silly. I dont even care if you sell the boat at the racetrack right after the trophy ceremony on sunday.

the mere fact that you kept if long enough to drive it would be a huge step in your treatment. lol
You have to admit that the amount of boats he's gone through, is still a lesser amount than the amount of times you have re-rigged the Wrong way boat! :D
Just couldn't keep that one to meself!

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
I own this boat because these guys went out of there way. if there is ever anything i can do please let me now, well as long as its not drive to sacramento and back, holy sh%t thats far :D j/k
that's awesome what they did but don't cut yourself short. I seem to remember you driving up for a boat in Modesto and me thinking "No way would I drive that far for a boat" :D

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya thats true, the drive to redding takes the cake though not to mention how disappointed i was when i got to redding and the hydro looked like crap, and out of the 6 tires it had 4 of them blew on the way home. Total disaster.

Well quickjet got here at about 345 this morning and i got to tell ya, the pictures dont so it justice. Thanks again

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Big Propa... It looks like the guy from Australia was a scam deal so, if you want to talk give me a call. 810-278-1850 Cell

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
totally roaddogg - - - and todd its salmon not pink and it has pearl and flake which removes the gayness :)devil "a little"

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Salmon smells like fish. Pink smells like well...you know. lol. Good looking boat Bill. I went to Spokane this winter to bid a job and It took forever to get there ad I was on a plane. These guys did you a HUGE favor.

You know what they say:

A freind will help you move. A buddy will help you move a body. I bet there are a few people on the boards that would help a fellow member move a body.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts