Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Re - Member?
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 IHBA LUCAS OIL DRAG BOAT RACING SERIES BEGINS AIRING ON SPEED TV SATURDAY DECEMBER 6... ALL SHOWS ARE SATURDAY MORNING AT 8:30 PACIFIC AND 11:30 EASTERN
Dec 6: IHBA Lakefest (April Season Opener) Top Fuel Hydro & Pro Modified
Dec 13: IHBA Lakefest (April Season Opener) Top Alcohol Hydro & Top Alcohol Flat

Dec 20: IHBA Super Nationals (Chowchilla CA) Top Fuel Hydro & Pro Modified
Jan 3: IHBA Super Nationals (Chowchilla CA) Top Alcohol Hydro & Top Alcohol Flat
Jan 10: IHBA Marble Falls TX Lakefest - Top Fuel Hydro & Pro Modified

Jan 17: IHBA Marble Falls TX Lakefest - Top Alcohol Hydro & Top Alcohol Flat
Jan 24: San Diego Bayfair Top Fuel Hydro & Pro Modified
Jan 31: San Diego Bayfair Top Alcohol Hydro & Top Alcohol Flat

Feb 7: WORLD FINALS Top Fuel Hydro 

Feb 14: WORLD FINALS Top Alcohol Hydro
Feb 21: WORLD FINALS Top Alcohol Flat
Feb 28: WORLD FINALS Pro Modified
March 7: IHBA LUCAS OIL SEASON IN REVIEW: Top Fuel Hydro & Pro Modified

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
Now that sucks. I have to go to a stupid company BS thing at 8 am on the 6th. No I don't know how to program the VCR.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Now that sucks. I have to go to a stupid company BS thing at 8 am on the 6th. No I don't know how to program the VCR.
VCR?????:)hammers What about tivo???

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
I had that stuff 10 years ago with dish network. It was the unit that you could surf the net with. I hit a button one morning and it froze live TV. Came in handy when I had to get something from the fridge.

·
Registered
329 Posts
You push the button onthe left once, followed by the butotn in the middle next with a little nudge onthe midddle button................shit..................and you're going to build bittchin boats???????

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Sweet :)devil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts