Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know, I have had several obstacles thrown at me during my boat buildup. I have had every challenge during the last year. I think it was a mind test from the good lord. I feel that he was testing me to see if I would break down mentally. Well it didnt happen and I am finally ready to boat. I have had alot of pm's reguarding pics of my build. I usually post pics of my progress but lately I have been just tearing azz. Here are a few pics of what i have going on. I want to thank everyone for the help while being on this rollercoaster ride. Huge thanks to "Tom and Family" @ jetboatperformance for taking all my calls and being a kick azz supplier of my parts. Also another thanks goes out to Chris Straub @ Straub technologies, Duane @ hi-techperformance, Neil @ San Diego Performance marine, Jay @ M.H.P "maximum horsepower machine", Lopers performance in Mesa, Rieth Auto parts aka Carquest, Star distributing, Dry dock marine, Dallas @ menkens propellers, Tom Papp(RIP) for teaching me alot over the phone the last few days of your life, Cyclone,Brian Busby,ToddNJuzz,CS19, Greg Shoemaker(even though he probablly doesnt remember my phone calls, BP(bob), Randy(dragster19),Tyro(460 jusgetnit,BigPerm,Cave,SKOM,Vinndog, and the whole Eastside Crew and everybody that has given me moral support. its been a long journey but its finally paying off:)devil

here are a few pics................

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The first motor will be a 454 mag HO with a Weiand 177 blower. THis motor is just to get things going. Then I will be dropping in the 468(lumi rodded/lumi headed motor in.

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All woodwork was cut,built and designed by myself. I also designed the upholstery. I will post more pics tomorrow. Im burnt out for the nite.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
You using a polishing ball to get that luster? Whats your secret of using it? I couldn't get mine to work to save my life... Looks good Spitter

~Brian

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Mothers ball was for the blower and intake. The luster comes from a "Airway" and "Sisal" pad. I finish everything with "Blue Magic" polishing cream. You need speed to get a high luster;)

Thanks for the compliment Brian;)

·
rollin in the desert
285 Posts
The Mothers ball was for the blower and intake. The luster comes from a "Airway" and "Sisal" pad. I finish everything with "Blue Magic" polishing cream. You need speed to get a high luster;)

Thanks for the compliment Brian;)
You liked that mothers ball huh???;)worked great for me...

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
yo spitter thats it?

you need to become a boat racer with a thank you list like that. perfect for the announcer card

Ditto : He forgot the Pope and Mother Theresa ;)

Good looking work 396 lot's and lot's of patience to do that.

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover :D

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·