Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumor has it there may be some dlb peeps celebrating St Patties on the Delta on Sat March 14. Hopefully Miss Shorty can give us some direction.

·
All I wanted was a Pepsi
543 Posts
By the looks of it, this may be another one of those surprisingly busy lunch runs. Half a dozen people posting and 65 people end up at the secret meeting location thinking: “Wow! Is this a poker run?.”

Of course, only DLB members would think this as none of us have been to a poker run. In fact, we’re all black listed, I’m sure of it. If not, we probably should be.

Naturally, I’ll be there to keep an eye on the members and attempt to keep the misfits in line. Bringing the Patty Wagon in case we need to lock one up. Plenty of room in the jalopy if anyone needs a seat.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
rumors

By the looks of it, this may be another one of those surprisingly busy lunch runs. Half a dozen people posting and 65 people end up at the secret meeting location thinking: “Wow! Is this a poker run?.”

Of course, only DLB members would think this as none of us have been to a poker run. In fact, we’re all black listed, I’m sure of it. If not, we probably should be.

Naturally, I’ll be there to keep an eye on the members and attempt to keep the misfits in line. Bringing the Patty Wagon in case we need to lock one up. Plenty of room in the jalopy if anyone needs a seat.
Been hearin rumors that C/C didn't show and M.P. and Lake Pal were allowed to roam around the Delta totally unsupervised, Say it aint so C/C this could have been a disaster :))eek:))

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,968 Posts
Been hearin rumors that C/C didn't show and M.P. and Lake Pal were allowed to roam around the Delta totally unsupervised, Say it aint so C/C this could have been a disaster :))eek:))
Actually he did show .... in his new ride .... and he should call it "patty wagon". As it turns out the St patties day run was broken in half actually quarters 75% all the "Girls" went out on Friday (sun shine) The "Mens" St patties day run was held as tradition states (any weather is boating weather) on Sat 25% = 4 boats and the rain is truly horizontal @ 100mph Fun day Sorry you missed it. Say Hi to my girlfriend. :D

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Hardcore boaters

Actually he did show .... in his new ride .... and he should call it "patty wagon". As it turns out the St patties day run was broken in half actually quarters 75% all the "Girls" went out on Friday (sun shine) The "Mens" St patties day run was held as tradition states (any weather is boating weather) on Sat 25% = 4 boats and the rain is truly horizontal @ 100mph Fun day Sorry you missed it. Say Hi to my girlfriend. :D
Got to hand it to you guys neither rain cold or the CV virus can keep you guys off the water, You C/C en LP who was the other boater in the FEARLESS FOUR BOATS:))THumbsUp

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,968 Posts
Got to hand it to you guys neither rain cold or the CV virus can keep you guys off the water, You C/C en LP who was the other boater in the FEARLESS FOUR BOATS:))THumbsUp
As it turns out we had 5 boats

Mp&Shorty, Brett & Emily in our boat
Bob, Tanya, Drew in their Skater
Josh, his brother, and Dad (Mark) In a new 28 cat with 300 four strokes
Rob, Tamera, +1 in the Meriah
Marcel (CC) DAve, +1 in the new patty wagon (ex coast guard boat w/twin Hondas)

"Fun, Wet, Day"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts