Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quicksilver Mirage Mirror finish 21p prop. It was my spare I used it once and it went back in to the spare stash on the boat. It is a 48 13702 a41 21p. Used it on my bravo 1 drive. It has a built in bravo hub. its in vegas, I dont want to ship it, but Will work with someone on getting it to havasu, also I will be in Wrightwood Ca, next weekend and may be able to meet up in the Victomsville high dessert area. I will add a pic here in a few. Oh yeah as far as price make me a serious offer. :D

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is it to late to change the opening to $50. When could you get it to Havi?

I'll have to see if I can find someone to run it down, maybe steve 2forcefull will run it down for me. He lives a few miles away.
Yeah to late on the $50 bucks :) But I want to say it was well over $300 bucks new.

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll post some pics later, and if you want it, we will figure out logistics.:)hand

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
Where are you located? Sounds like your just visiting the high desert. Was planning on COD, is that OK? I'd hate for Steve to blow it on beer and not even share with you.

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am in vegas. Yeah I am just visiting wrightwood for a couple of days. Cod or what ever I am not to worried about it. I figured I would never need it again so I would pass it along.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts