1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
That was close

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
dumped valve a touch to early?sux when you getem at tree and its yours to take:bangmyhead:

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
DAMN IT!!!

I was in the stands at the stripe!!
Hard to judge when he is going 148 freaking mph lol.

Did my best was freaked out about breaking out and thought I had enough to dump it. 2 races left. We will be bringing our A game for these next 2.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Freakin hydros going 150 - 160 - damn difficult to judge at the stripe... done that twice this year alone and was burned. both by .01 (loss) Good Job this weekend Stark! 2 more to go.

Darin

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
Hard to judge when he is going 148 freaking mph lol.

Did my best was freaked out about breaking out and thought I had enough to dump it. 2 races left. We will be bringing our A game for these next 2.
Dillon did that at SITC. He was so far ahead of the other guy he was sure he was going to break out. He never considered that he killed the guy on the tree. :happy:

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Yeah went out in the semis, damn good race. If your gonna lose that is how you wanna lose. .110/8.00 to my .056/8.09. Dave Lipinski and I have been swapping positions for the points lead for Div. 1 this season. Its best 5 of 7 so there will be races dropped. Fun deal, Im enjoying it.

Good luck this weekend Tim, Ill be there to help you guys if needed. Need to lock up 10.0 this weekend.:):)punch Just watch out for the new guy. He will be there in 10.0.

Chris

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yeah heard about little brother, Jeff Smith mite be coming out also! I'm going out there and doing what we been doing all year! Good luck to all and be safe! :happy:
P.S. Frist beer is on me Chris!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah heard about little brother, Jeff Smith mite be coming out also! I'm going out there and doing what we been doing all year! Good luck to all and be safe! :happy:
Not might i am coming out.Golfing in the am as well.Figure since i will take another hundy from you guys the golfing will be free.:wink2:

Oh and beers are on me just stop by my motorhome serving tri tip and silver bullets sat night for everyone

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Not might i am coming out.Golfing in the am as well.Figure since i will take another hundy from you guys the golfing will be free.:wink2:

Oh and beers are on me just stop by my motorhome serving tri tip and silver bullets sat night for everyone

That's cool man, that's really what it is all about !!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts