Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
"We're killing a lot of them, and we're going to keep killing more of them. ... But we cannot win this war by killing them," department spokeswoman Marie Harf said on MSNBC's "Hardball." "We need ... to go after the root causes that leads people to join these groups, whether it's lack of opportunity for jobs, whether --"
WTF??? Can you say dame bramage!!! :)sphss:

The leftards proving again that liberalism is a mental disorder!!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Watch out, next we're gonna be offering them free health care, cause that is a right when your a terrorist!!!!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I'm going to go out on a limb and say even our resident libtards would disagree with this. It's a long shot but I really want to give them credit for some measure of common sense.

·
Administrator
16,875 Posts
This is common young person logic. No discipline when growing up parents were more friends than authority.

The outcome be everyone's friend.

If ISIS needs jobs there is plenty of slaughterhouse work in KS.

·
Registered
499 Posts
RR, but this Admin., will bend over backwards to find jobs for illegals!!!!

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Maybe O should just surrender totally right now and we can all convert. He would be much happier I'm sure. He could play golf every day then. Oh wait, he does that now...:duh:

Steve

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Is everyone in the current administration nuts? They can't seem to face reality. There is no "Islamic Terrorists", just unemployed poor people, who are trying to find their place in he world. Love and understanding will set things right.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I'm going to go out on a limb and say even our resident libtards would disagree with this. It's a long shot but I really want to give them credit for some measure of common sense.
Because of the absurd nature of the statement. This may even be too liberally stupid for them. I'm hoping so.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Saw that to- what a bunch of retards.

Maybe they should just give them free welfare and food stamps since they have proven to be a lot better at that than actually creating jobs!

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
The absurdity of this logic, or lack thereof, is beyond my comprehension. :notsure:

.... it's gonna get a lot worse before it gets any better and we ain't seen nothing yet. There are no boundaries to define the depths this Administration is willing to go in order to invoke Obama's "Change" :yes:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
These people seem to get advice from the Walmartians fashion designers.......BBD

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
That oozing sack of puss doubled down today "Too nuanced for most people to understand".

1 - 20 of 30 Posts