Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Now you're talking. Money saved enough to bail out the State's other give-away programs.

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
I predict this will NEVER happen. Just like border control or voter I.D. or anything else that is just plain common sense. Social Security reform, fair tax ...etc etc etc......

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Ultra, are you coming over to the right side? This would be under the personal responsibility column of conservatives and nothing that liberals truly understand because BIG Government will take care of everything!
:)hand:)hand:)hand

R

·
0 Posts
Lets see, we pretty much test everyone except those who get a good chunk of our tax dollars.

They better follow through with this and make it happen. Bout damn time.

·
Steady Rollin
1,130 Posts
thats the most sane thing i've ever heard come out of the Govt

U

·
0 Posts
Ultra, are you coming over to the right side? This would be under the personal responsibility column of conservatives and nothing that liberals truly understand because BIG Government will take care of everything!
:)hand:)hand:)hand
I've always been on the right side, just not the RIGHT :)hand j/k

Hope you're doing well. I'm ready to hit the water :D

·
Registered
674 Posts
one of the best things that they could possibly do........

now...how are they gonna handle a positive test????????

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
one of the best things that they could possibly do........

now...how are they gonna handle a positive test????????
Probably give them even more money for rehab. :)sphss

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Would be awesome it if happens but dont see it happening and am sure the ACLU assholes would put a stop to it.

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Probably give them even more money for rehab. :)sphss
Exactly!!! Because it's a sickness... then the ACLU will take part in creating some kind of special recognition classification for the addict and anti-discrimination lawsuits will begin to fly. Not to be outdone, the good Reverends Jackson and Sharpton will leave their churches and rally behind the racial aspect of the addiction and it will spiral out of control from there... ;)

At face value, it's a great idea though!!! :D

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
The pussies in CA will never even propose, let alone pass, anything like that...
BTW, if I may, I would prefer you say, "The majority of pussies".

Not all of us are, as you insinuated....I am just sayin

Brian

1 - 20 of 27 Posts