Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"1990 CP, 460 ford, berkely pump, new interior and boat cover. very dependable." 6,500 bucks
saw it in the OC boat trader
714-943-2242

not sure if its an 18 or 19 but seems like a great deal.

·
Registered
678 Posts
That is NOT a Gullwing

Come on Cyclone, you know better...

Dan, I will let you slide, you just got yours...

That is NO Gullwing, just a v-bottom someone is calling a California Performance Jet Boat.

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
I was wondering about that. I'm on my laptop and pictures aren't as clear as my desktop and even so it looked more like a semi-v. I thought the transom angle looked a little steep too. They were smart to only show the one angle of the picture.........or were they?

There's actually a couple of them on that OC trader that are semi-v's listed as CP's.

Good eye Randy.

Still pretty clean looking boat for the money.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i read about it in the boat trader. couldnt see anything in the 1x1-inch black and white photo. sorry guys. didnt know it wasn't real.

·
Registered
678 Posts
There are actually a few other things that stand out, but I did not want to circle them all.

The transom, the top area, nothing like any CP ever built. The gas fill location says the tanks are not round SS tanks and instead fiberglass built in or some odd shape that is glassed in (The fill is too far forward for round SS tanks). Also, I do not think there is any CP without a rideplate.

:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts