Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across a mobile car detailer today in Corona Ca using a steam vapor system.
Claims to use limited chemicals basically a "green clean" I had my Lexus mini detailed for $20. I was very pleased with the finished result. I guess I'm recomending " EXTREME STEAM auto detailing" I presume that they will come to you. The phone # is 951-310-1271 They were quick and made no mess.

·
metalwax mike
1,696 Posts
its very popular in europe. the equipment is very pricey. i have one of the only interior vapor steam cleaners in nor cal and its bad ass i paid $4000.00 for a demo model. :D look on youtube and you will find them.

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vapor Steam Detail

I'm telling you this machine they were using was unlike anything I've seen. They told me they used a quart of water to do my car. THe car was beautiful when they were done.

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steam Vapor Detail

Had the operator over to the office today and detailed all of the staffs cars in our warehouse with no mess. Did a volvo, range rover & three pickups. Had one of our portable compressors detailed to see how it would do and the results were great. Very glad to find this guy. I believe no one in Corona has a set up like this.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Straight from a detailing website
Extractors use hot water, but they are not steam. A vapor steamer generates steam but they do not extract. They are great for dissolving stains and for cleaning hard surfaces but they are not the answer for cleaning carpet.

I personally have had a detailer use a vapor steam cleaner on my toons carpet and it started lifting a few months after. From what I was told the hot steam or water softened the glue. Im an old school kind of guy good ol bucket with carpet shampoo and a brush then wet vac it all out ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts