Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I was like blam!
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant wait for the chargers to go to pittsburgh they will find out what real football is all about.born and raised in san diego die hard steelers fan.thehookerman

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Cant wait for the chargers to go to pittsburgh they will find out what real football is all about.born and raised in san diego die hard steelers fan.thehookerman
Steelers weren't playing real football when the Colts beat em last month? Bring em on!!

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Yeah, Bolts.......

Sadly, I doubt the Chargers go much further. They just squeaked out a victory over the Colts that, quite frankly, played bad. The Chargers got all the breaks there at the end, otherwise the outcome could have been different. I thought the Colts had a chance to go on. Manning has the "big play" capability, something the Chargers kinda lacked, at least tonight........Am I a Colts fan? NO. The family here are Charger fans having lived in Diego for a while. I wish the Chargers all the best, but I don't think they can close the deal, regardless of whom they play next week...........Ray

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
isnt it ravens win ?
Correct I was mistaken when I made that original post. If Baltimore wins the Chargers go to PIT. It is looking like the Chargers will go to PIT. Since I do NOT want the Chargers going to the Superbowl I am hoping they face PIT over TN. I think they have a good chance of wrecking TN but not as good a chance of wrecking PIT.

I really thought the Colts would go all the way but it didn't happen so I'm done trying to predict this season.

May the best team win! (Hopefully it's PIT)

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Correct I was mistaken when I made that original post. If Baltimore wins the Chargers go to SD. It is looking like the Chargers will go to SD. Since I do NOT want the Chargers going to the Superbowl I am hoping they face PIT over TN. I think they have a good chance of wrecking TN but not as good a chance of wrecking PIT.

I really thought the Colts would go all the way but it didn't happen so I'm done trying to predict this season.

May the best team win! (Hopefully it's PIT)
I think your still mistaken. :D

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
going to be a tough game but i stick by my team as always.... go bolts! im just waiting for sd to host the afc championship and be at the game!:)devil

·
Full Of It.
787 Posts
Sadly, I doubt the Chargers go much further. They just squeaked out a victory over the Colts that, quite frankly, played bad. The Chargers got all the breaks there at the end, otherwise the outcome could have been different............Ray

Remember the last Chargers - Steelers game? Who squeaked out a victory? Which team was unable to score a touchdown?

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
I dont know who to cheer for. Hate both of them.

Maybe if i cheer for the bolts they will lose:D:D:D:D

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Sunday, Pittsburgh will dominate the Chargers. The boards will be filled with excuses from all the armchair Chargers on why they lost, on bad calls, on the weather, on anything other than the fact that the Chargers are lucky to be in this position in the first place, they suck and won't make it any further.

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Sunday, Pittsburgh will dominate the Chargers. The boards will be filled with excuses from all the armchair Chargers on why they lost, on bad calls, on the weather, on anything other than the fact that the Chargers are lucky to be in this position in the first place, they suck and won't make it any further.
I saw 2 calls down the strech of this last sundays game that were border line horse shit.

It is what it is. All the wagon charger fans have there time now. Gunna be this weekend. THANK GOD.:D:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts