Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Medium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is a good place to get a replacement steering rack cable and a reverse cable on a tight budget? Mail order or locally in western Wa. Thanks for the help. . .

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Where is a good place to get a replacement steering rack cable and a reverse cable on a tight budget? Mail order or locally in western Wa. Thanks for the help. . .
i would get a hold of tom at jet boat performance. he is the best with the best price..just my.02:D he will do everything over the phone. i just did one in my boat and fit perfect..

·
Registered
589 Posts
Skagen boats, talk to Tony. He is in Auburn, you can ask at Skagenboats.com I forget his number. If you live in w. wash you should visit the site, they have alot of outings.

·
Medium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for tip guys, I"ll get ahold of Skagen. I'de love to hook up with some other NW boaters but my V-drive doesn't like the shallow water :D, I just finished up the motor for my friends jet and we should be out after we get the cables installed!

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Thanks for tip guys, I"ll get ahold of Skagen. I'de love to hook up with some other NW boaters but my V-drive doesn't like the shallow water :D, I just finished up the motor for my friends jet and we should be out after we get the cables installed!
I don't blame you for being cautious there. We've done some big lakes too and had a great time.
At the very least, grab your buddy and his boat make a run over to Mardons Resort on the Potholes over the Labor Day weekend. It's an absolute blast and has become a huge gathering of NW jets from all over.

Showin off posting a link, I still haven't got all that crap down.:)sphss
:D:)hand If you want, I can send you a PM or give me a call on my cell and I can teach you........did you look at the Brendella Tunnel?

·
Medium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jrork, Mardons sounds like a blast and I'll work on him to make the trek. As for getting the v-drive over, now that's another matter. :D Thanks to all of you for the help.

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
jrork, Mardons sounds like a blast and I'll work on him to make the trek. As for getting the v-drive over, now that's another matter. :D Thanks to all of you for the help.
Get on his ass and make it happen, Mardon is gonna be off the hook this year. Hell, I may even get this POS running so I can attend too. It's been a couple years for us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts