Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an old rack n pinion style steering in my 18 elminator jet. The steering cable is getting tight so instead of replacing the cable i was just gonna buy the kit for about 50 bucks more for what the cables cost. Wheres a good place to get these at?
Thanks,
Brad

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
I've got an old rack n pinion style steering in my 18 elminator jet. The steering cable is getting tight so instead of replacing the cable i was just gonna buy the kit for about 50 bucks more for what the cables cost. Wheres a good place to get these at?
Thanks,
Brad
first of all its daddy's boat and just replace the cable..:D

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
Ouch...Milky...:)hand
I'll agree buy the complete kit. if one part is worn surely so is the other.

especially if its daddy's $$

·
Registered
853 Posts
Thanks,
Brad
i can get you one.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
tis my fathers boat, he puts me incharge with the maintenence though:D
Hows the semi trucking business going?
well you better do somehting to use the boat and dont throw your daddy's cigs in the river this year...:p, no longer a truck driver i have been promoted...

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what is???? are you going to be down for memorial day..??do you need some help getting this done..??let me know..
no im gonna be at prom getting laid :D were just lookin around to see what people have. When i said its comming i meant ur steering is gonna get stiff like a virgin hahaha

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
no im gonna be at prom getting laid :D were just lookin around to see what people have. When i said its comming i meant ur steering is gonna get stiff like a virgin hahaha
You will figure out that chasing tail never gets old, but Summer and warm water is only here for a couple short weeks out of the year!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
tom at jetboatperformance took care of me when i did a rack and pinion upgrade. whole helm kit for almost the price of just the cable

1 - 20 of 26 Posts