19,802 Posts
moneysucker here made mine #514 12":D did all this

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
call brad

B-rad is busy............

This is what was on the boat originally i guess.
(thanks Brad)

and was peeled off and left it with this:|err

So now you see what im talkin about, really dont have a choice but to put another sticker back on at this point...

I think i measured it to be about 14"s tall and per # 8"s wide but i will measure again to be sure.. thanks for the info guys i will go down the line and see who can help me:)devil

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
moneysucker (Cyco Designs) comes through again:)devil

And of course i had to get a jet boat sticker to go along with the other one:D the so cal sticker came from B-rad @ socaljetboats:)sphss

Thanks again Cy....
Fast and a PLEASURE to work with, ive had these stickers for a couple weeks now. But just put them on.. ( Been busy as ***:|err)

Thanks for the extra stickers, im not sure where im going to stick them yet. Boat , truck or trailer... But actually my ol lady is trying to steal them for her ride , not gonna happen:)grn

i will be needing some reg #'s here shortly and maybe some other stuff too..:)devil

·
Registered
19,802 Posts

And of course i had to get a jet boat sticker to go along with the other one:D the so cal sticker came from B-rad @ socaljetboats:)sphss

Thanks again Cy....
Fast and a PLEASURE to work with, ive had these stickers for a couple weeks now. But just put them on.. ( Been busy as ***:|err)

Thanks for the extra stickers, im not sure where im going to stick them yet. Boat , truck or trailer... But actually my ol lady is trying to steal them for her ride , not gonna happen:)grn

i will be needing some reg #'s here shortly and maybe some other stuff too..:)devil
moneysucker is the man...for all your sticker/vynal needs...i should know he has done more than several boats for me cf # race # names always gets them right to me ....on time :p

·
Registered
2,225 Posts

Thanks again Cy....

Those look great. I was sweating the fit, hoping they would cover all you needed them to cover (as you could tell from the PMs). I was fairly certain thet withmeasurements and digital Photo's I should be able to scale them right. I am glad they worked out for you. Thank you for your business.

Cy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts