Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long Beach Rainbow Harbor will rock with big horsepower and roll with great people for three awesome days in September. Start making plans now to a part of this unique event.

Poker Runs West "STIMULATE THIS" LONG BEACH POKER RUN is open to all and will feature a coastal course suitable for most any size boat. Yes, that is right, even the big dogs will be ripping up and down the coast. So we can all see the amazing big boats at full song the afternoon start will feature two flights with the smaller / slower boats going first so they can see the big dogs roll.

Speaking of lunch, we will all be docking together where tales and lies about the morning run will be exchanged.

PRE-REGISTER---------by Sept. 1 fee only $250 for first 30 boats. After Sept. 1 fee is $300 until total of 40 boats. After Sept. 10 fee is $500.

DOCKING----------you will be able to select docking location based upon the date of your registration. Register early and get better selection. ALL BOATS WILL HAVE DOCKING IN RAINBOW HARBOR FOR 3 DAYS. Heck, that's worth the price of admission right there.

SCHEDULE-------Set up will be on Thursday with a kick off party Friday night above the docks followed by boating action all day Saturday and the awards party at THE YARDHOUSE on Saturday evening. Boats are to be out of the marina by Sunday night.

SPONSORSHIP / DISPLAY -----------select areas are available call Chris 916-704-7022

REGISTER AND ADDITIONAL INFO-----www.pokerrunswest.com 916-652-7022

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow

Guys and gals do not procrastinate if you want the best dock spaces. We have just started and registrations are really rolling in.

This is going to be fun...................................

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
What do you think you are going to do in regards to the "course layout"? I noticed you said you are going to do it more on the coast so I'm assuming a Catalina run is out. What are your thoughts as to where the run is going to be?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What do you think you are going to do in regards to the "course layout"? I noticed you said you are going to do it more on the coast so I'm assuming a Catalina run is out. What are your thoughts as to where the run is going to be?
LB Marina, Newport, Los Alamitos / lunch, San Pedro, LB Marina-----should be plenty of running for everyone. More detailed information available at www.pokerrunswest.com

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Get Ready to Rock

We are gearing up for the event and you best be also. I have personally guaranteed the city fees and other costs for the event regardless of the number of boats registered. I believe that strongly that we need an event.

We may not have the 50-60 boats many expected but we will have a blast no matter what.

The Marriott has extended its booking at $119 until Sept.10 and we are leaving our registration fee at the low $250 until then also.

Finalize your plans and come on down to Long Beach. We will be there Thursday late so come park you boat then if you like.

Registration above docks on land.

Cocktail party Friday 6-8 at Tequilla Jacks.

Info at www.pokerrunswest.com.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Registration finalization

Because of a glitch with the (*^(*%$*&^ insurance company we are having to make a little change in procedures.

Everyone currently registered needs to fax me a copy of their registration and insurance, with that information I will individually register you for docking for the weekend.

If you have not registered yet you can send me the information along with your registration and I will take care of it for you provided I have your entry fee check in my hands by 9-15-09. If not you will need to contact the marina and pay for your own docking fees and then bring that bill with you when registering on site so we can deduct it from your registration fee.

REMEMBER I NEED YOUR REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE FAXED TO 916-652-7027

LIKE I SAID COME HELL OR HIGHWATER WE ARE GOING BOATING.

CHRIS

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just the right number

Chris

Can you let us know how many boats are registered so far?
15 sent in should be about 20-25 in the end. Good size group for the weekend.

Fun and pleasure is not measured by how long, big, numerous, fast or sexy you are but by how you pleasure your measure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts