Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Crew Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everbody...Mike and Melody StDenis' boat was stolen last night from right in front of their house please be on the lookout. I am terrible at posting pics on this forum. If anyone has one of the boat they can post up please do so. I am trying to track down one of our pics from when we owned the boat right now.

What the F%#$....f'n thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)violent

·
MyMmbersBIGGERThnUrMember
150 Posts
Our '99 DCB Mach 26 stolen this morning, REWARD if found, please spread the word

Please contact Mike 925-895-6062 or Melody 925-337-5854 with any info.

Stolen 8-23-09 between 12 and 3am from right in front of our house. Discovery Bay, CA right off of the Blvd.

99' DCB Mach 26

2 twin outboards, 2.5 (280's)

White trailer w/ billet covers on the lights

All red cover

Anodized red steering wheel, swim step, etc.

Thanks for everyone's help in advance!

- Melody

Attachments

·
Registered
931 Posts
I am way south of you, but I will keep my eyes open. Keep an eye on craigs list or ebay for parts off your boat. That happened to my kids bike a few years back. Found the motor for sale on craigslist. Good luck.

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
mikie as i said this morning when you sent that text ,i feel for you brother no site of anything on the 5 from la . this suck in a huge way i hope it shows up just taken for a joy ride .keep us posted !!!!!TUNNEL T

·
Registered
12 Posts
sorry to hear it !!!! will keep my eyes & ears up in fresno....thats not a very common boat around here so it will not be hard to spot.....good luck.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I was glad to talk to you this morning and hear that you're not letting it eat you up too bad. Being able to joke that those m-f'in' thieves got the world's highest hour 280s in existence shows a lot about your character. You and Melody are great people and sure as hell didn't deserve that!!! I didn't tell you that I was on my way to the gun range today........let's load up my arsenal and go hunt those bastards down! :|err Anyway, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know. You two (oops, baby girl makes three!) are part of this big Delta family and I'm sure I speak for everybody that we'll all do whatever we can to help! :)

·
Northern CA DCB Sales
1,230 Posts
So sorry to hear this guys. Mike I have your ser #'s on record and will report this to Mercury in the morning. That way if anyone ever checked the motor history at a dealer it would come up stolen. I find it hard to believe we can't find your boat!!

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
We will be looking for you....

Please contact Mike 925-895-6062 or Melody 925-337-5854 with any info.

Stolen 8-23-09 between 12 and 3am from right in front of our house. Discovery Bay, CA right off of the Blvd.

99' DCB Mach 26

2 twin outboards, 2.5 (280's)

White trailer w/ billet covers on the lights

All red cover

Anodized red steering wheel, swim step, etc.

Thanks for everyone's help in advance!

- Melody
I feel your pain...I would freak. I pray you were insured and we will stay alert
You can hang someone for stealing your boat, right?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I am flying in in the morning and will keep my eyes peeled for the boat on the wy in andin my travels this week. I hope it turns up. Congratson te new addition to the family.

Cy

·
MyMmbersBIGGERThnUrMember
150 Posts
I was glad to talk to you this morning and hear that you're not letting it eat you up too bad. Being able to joke that those m-f'in' thieves got the world's highest hour 280s in existence shows a lot about your character. You and Melody are great people and sure as hell didn't deserve that!!! I didn't tell you that I was on my way to the gun range today........let's load up my arsenal and go hunt those bastards down! :|err Anyway, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know. You two (oops, baby girl makes three!) are part of this big Delta family and I'm sure I speak for everybody that we'll all do whatever we can to help! :)
:)sphssDOES THAT INCLUDE BUYING ME A NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL THANKS EVERYBODY FOUR YOUR SUPPORT hopefully well find the low lifes who did it.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts