Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys my buddies rail got stolen in AZ and I figured I would mention it here so you guys can keep an eye out for it, this is the info I have:

On saturday night 7/11/09 4 men in a light silver Dodge crewcab pickup pulling a black open trailer blew the lock at our shop and stole one of our customers Tatum Black widow spider sandrails. Please if you have any information that would help us recover our customers sandrail the owner of our shop will make it worth your while.
The sandrail has a maroon frame, the body has multiple colors silver,purple,yellow,ect. As I have more info I will post pictures of the rail, I will Know alot more when I go to the shop tomorrow.
any info call
A.D.S. 480-961-8704 John Thompson

HEre are some pics:

Attachments

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
7,834 Posts
Ditto that. Hopefully ther police are able to identify the markins on the truck.

I can't believe the balls some people have these days. sorry to hear.

·
Registered
16,521 Posts
they should post that on the tv news somebody knows that truck...& trailer both have alot of detail to them..plaster those pics on tv and somebody will def reconize that set up. truck has mag sign trailer has a white tool box and a white stop guard all on a black trailer.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Stolen Rail

Wow I can't believe the guys were that stupid to leave the magnetic stickers on the tow vehicle, I bet the plates on the truck & trailer are visible as well, I did a survailance system for a customer a few years ago & its amazing how clear the picture was I am suprised that the magnetic sticker isn't clear, Its obvious that these guys didn't know that they were being filmed I mean look at the idiot sitting in the car you can damn near make out his face, chit like this kills me, I owned a auto repair buisiness & was hit a couple of times man it makes you not sleep at night, Post pics of the rail on Craigs list, Dune buggy.com & Dunebuggy.com (one word) also on Samba, & the ASA website, I would also make a flyer & post it at Sand Limo, Karl's Custom, & many of the other Rail shops these clowns need to be caught & Beat if you know what I mean.

·
custom boat lover
461 Posts
Some one had to know that rail was there, More then likely some of the guy's where there a few day's ago looking things over, Long shot but if you can, Try looking at your past videos and see if that truck came in while you where open during the day. Then if you have video in side the store then you might have a fase to go with the truck or maybe a better shot of the plate number. good luck hope you find them.:):)punch

·
Ultra 27 Shadow
1,854 Posts
My guess maybe the magnetic door logo is fake. Possibly advertising a fake repo company so while doing this nobody questions the activity and then once done thet take it off the truck and move on. With so many toys being repo'd lately most people would probably not think anything of it. JMO

Mike

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow I can't believe the guys were that stupid to leave the magnetic stickers on the tow vehicle, I bet the plates on the truck & trailer are visible as well, I did a survailance system for a customer a few years ago & its amazing how clear the picture was I am suprised that the magnetic sticker isn't clear, Its obvious that these guys didn't know that they were being filmed I mean look at the idiot sitting in the car you can damn near make out his face, chit like this kills me, I owned a auto repair buisiness & was hit a couple of times man it makes you not sleep at night, Post pics of the rail on Craigs list, Dune buggy.com & Dunebuggy.com (one word) also on Samba, & the ASA website, I would also make a flyer & post it at Sand Limo, Karl's Custom, & many of the other Rail shops these clowns need to be caught & Beat if you know what I mean.
This is on glamisdunes.com where I got the paragraph from the owner of the engine shop. I will continue posting on sites as I get time, thanks for sending out to all your buddies.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
7,834 Posts
Good point and didnt think of that.

My guess maybe the magnetic door logo is fake. Possibly advertising a fake repo company so while doing this nobody questions the activity and then once done thet take it off the truck and move on. With so many toys being repo'd lately most people would probably not think anything of it. JMO

Mike

·
Nuclear Powered
1,202 Posts
This is why more and more people are putting video cameras around and in their homes. Now you can have the streaming video up loaded to a website and saved, and log in anytime to view remotely.

They may never find the rail in one piece, but they will find who did it.

Don't understand why a nice rail was being left outside in the first place.

What motor was in it? V6 V8

Kinda looks like a friend of mines rail...if its a v6.

·
"The" masheenist
5,381 Posts
Bummer deal on getting robbed. Hopefully they catch themselves.

What the phuck is the purpose of having cameras where you can't read a stupid sign on the side of a car or a license plate as they drive away.

Brian

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is why more and more people are putting video cameras around and in their homes. Now you can have the streaming video up loaded to a website and saved, and log in anytime to view remotely.

They may never find the rail in one piece, but they will find who did it.

Don't understand why a nice rail was being left outside in the first place.

What motor was in it? V6 V8

Kinda looks like a friend of mines rail...if its a v6.
Big HP V8 motor.

·
Been here a while
596 Posts

Mike
I was just about to say the same thing

Magnets are a decoy. But the tool box in the bed is like a tattoo on a criminal.

Phukin A$$holes.... I would drag them behind the rail if I caught someone stealing my stuff.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.