Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some ba$tard jacked the new 20's on my astro van last nite:mad: It was the new neighbors just moved in from southside Phx and they are wannabe gangbangers. When I asked the guy about it he got defensive. I almost knocked him out. The cop ended up taking him to jail for warrants. Ill post a pic in a few. If you see them there is a reward for them. Ill be lurking craigslist for them. They are brand new.......

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
From Pops place or the new place??
Thats sucks Mike... Hope you find and set em straight. :):)punch

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I've had the pleasure of living a long time and achieving most all of my goals except catching a thief in the process of relieving me of something I care about. When that one happens, I'll probably go to jail as he'll get abused for everything that's ever been stolen from me boiling inside for the past 50 years. I can assure you that the police will be called in but it appears there will first be a long struggle.

Sorry to hear Spitter

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Some ba$tard jacked the new 20's on my astro van last nite:mad: It was the new neighbors just moved in from southside Phx and they are wannabe gangbangers. When I asked the guy about it he got defensive. I almost knocked him out. The cop ended up taking him to jail for warrants. Ill post a pic in a few. If you see them there is a reward for them. Ill be lurking craigslist for them. They are brand new.......

Sorry to hear,but on a side note i had to chuckle when i read 20's on a astro van.:mad:f*cking thieves :)D20's on an Astro) hope the f*ckers get caught in the act!
I've had the pleasure of living a long time and achieving most all of my goals except catching a thief in the process of relieving me of something I care about. When that one happens, I'll probably go to jail as he'll get abused for everything that's ever been stolen from me boiling inside for the past 50 years. I can assure you that the police will be called in but it appears there will first be a long struggle.

Sorry to hear Spitter
X2

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is what they look like...

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From Pops place or the new place??
Thats sucks Mike... Hope you find and set em straight. :):)punch

From Pops house. Truck was on the street..

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good looking wheels,sorry for your loss.
Maybe a long shot but hopefully they will find them in some scumbags house or vehicle when they get busted for something else.

Ill be keeping my eyes open on craigslist. They only fit certain vehicles.....

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Sorry to hear Spitter

If I find out who did it, they will end up feeling very bad!

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
you gotta love yuma when we had a truck stolen from our office we called it in cops found it driving down the street the guy bailed out in a neighborhood and it hit a wall cops caught him and they had to pick him up in an ambulance cause the cops beat the shit out of him haha i love that story

that sucks i focking hate thieves

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Mike why bling a Afro Van???

nOw that splaizn everything :D bling on the thing will make it pop :)sphss

( just fockin around Mikey ) love ya man

1 - 20 of 25 Posts