·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Why worry?

You Repugs got this one in the bag with all those fine quality leadership material candidates that are seeking the nomination...piece o' cake...:grin:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Why worry?

You Repugs got this one in the bag with all those fine quality leadership material candidates that are seeking the nomination...piece o' cake...:grin:
To get us back on track..........Rand Paul President, Ted Cruz VP, Trey Gowdy AG..........that's just me.....

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Still Worried

Why worry?

The problem is that about half of the electorate in this country are idiots and will vote for her regardless of her "resume" of corruption, lies, and incompetence! :bangmyhead:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Why worry?

Yep. There are several very fine candidates. How many you got? What? Just one liar with blood on her hands and lies on her lips? Cool.

So Shue, help a poor boy out here.

Please tell me in detail WHY I should not choose to vote for either a Rand Paul or Ted Cruz?

I really want to know before I make a mistake.
Bettet yet, please tell me if and why I should maybe just sit it out and let Billary be hoisted into the backs of the sheep?

I hear all you guys chanting her name while getting all tingly feeling, but for the life of me I can't understand why anyone would vote a person in for president that has made a career out of doing things that would put her constituents (or any layperson) in prison.

So so what is it Shue? What big attraction am I missing here?
what is so compelling about putting another, possibly bigger, megalomaniac in the WH?

·
Registered
600 Posts
The problem is that about half of the electorate in this country are idiots and will vote for her regardless of her "resume" of corruption, lies, and incompetence! :bangmyhead:
And the other half of the electorate in this country are idiots and will vote for the GOP candidate regardless of his "resume" of corruption, lies, and incompetence! :bangmyhead::)hand

·
Registered
976 Posts
And the other half of the electorate in this country are idiots and will vote for the GOP candidate regardless of his "resume" of corruption, lies, and incompetence! :bangmyhead::)hand
Maybe so.............but some of the GOP candidates won't help the muzzies take this country.........or say What difference does it make.........to our dead men in Benghazi,like this cunt did.....

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Oh do tell! Which of the GOP front runners has a "resume of corruption, lies, and incompetence"?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Oh do tell! Which of the GOP front runners has a "resume of corruption, lies, and incompetence"?
Looks like ram is all confused again.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why worry?

I bet you rumpkins would vote for that corrupt, vile, murdering, military hating dirt bag in a minute.

Just because you say it doesn't make it so. Feel free to cite examples please. You can start with Cruz, Gowdy, and Paul.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I bet you rumpkins would vote for that corrupt, vile, murdering, military hating dirt bag in a minute.

Just because you say it doesn't make it so. Feel free to cite examples please. You can start with Cruz, Gowdy, and Paul.
Just look at history, if you're willing to pull your head out of your ass.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
I am willing to look at your proof, moron. Where is it?
SNiC said:
I asked the same and it is obvious this double faced turd can not back up his mouth! This is the 4th or 5th time he did a recent "hit and run" on me too. This infantile and mindless games being played by Pete and RePete is growing old....

·
Registered
600 Posts
I asked the same and it is obvious this double faced turd can not back up his mouth! This is the 4th or 5th time he did a recent "hit and run" on me too. This infantile and mindless games being played by Pete and RePete is growing old....
Why would I waste my time explaining something you don't have the mental faculties to understand? I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but it's the truth.

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
If I did what Hillary did, I'd be in jail. It's that simple.

Perry, Robbin Hood stole from the "State", and gave back the money the Prince ordered the Sheriff to collect. Basically, the average citizen got their taxed money back. He didn't steal from the rich, you can't even comprehend a children's story?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Perry, Robbin Hood stole from the "State", and gave back the money the Prince ordered the Sheriff to collect. Basically, the average citizen got their taxed money back. He didn't steal from the rich, you can't even comprehend a children's story?
OOOOOOOOOOO!!!! PW3NED!!! :)hand

·
Registered
600 Posts

Not really. Because it was a feudal system back then, "the state" as you like to call it, was the rich landowners that controlled everything. So it really was stealing from the rich and giving to the poor.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts