Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I got 1 for ya .. I was lettin a buddy borrow a carb and I got it back and won't be usein it for a while .. What is the best way to store a carb so its not all messed up when I go to use it again ??? I was thinkin to take it apart and get all the gas out of it and let it air dry and spray it down real good with the same fogger I use to store the motors .. Any ideas ???? Thanks:)hand

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hey guys, I got 1 for ya .. I was lettin a buddy borrow a carb and I got it back and won't be usein it for a while .. What is the best way to store a carb so its not all messed up when I go to use it again ??? I was thinkin to take it apart and get all the gas out of it and let it air dry and spray it down real good with the same fogger I use to store the motors .. Any ideas ???? Thanks:)hand
Sounds like a plan, maybe crean them out good with Gumout spray before you fog them to get any varnish out.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
i use stabil 2 stroke fogger, after draining of course. if im at work i use wd40, really anything not to volatile will keep the pump diaphrams from hardening you'd think:)sphss

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys :)devil

1 - 4 of 4 Posts