Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I am thinkin hook him up to the rear bumper by a long rope and take him up north to visit Brian!!:)devil

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
A soon as thet went down common sense told me those azzes were on parole or probation. Good job, too bad someone did not find him first and send a bullet into him.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately in LOS Angeles...the ACLU....will come to their defense....im curious why it took parole this long to offer up the info

·
MLC - Mid Life Crisis
1,132 Posts
Anyone is actually surprised by who this shitbag was??? There are plenty more out there waiting to take his place. I gave up on Dodger Stadium over 20 years ago (and the city of L.A. for that matter).

·
Registered
283 Posts
Anyone is actually surprised by who this shitbag was??? There are plenty more out there waiting to take his place. I gave up on Dodger Stadium over 20 years ago (and the city of L.A. for that matter).
Same here and I am born & raised in So Ca. And they want to build an N.F.L. stadium in L.A.

·
6,873 Posts
F
Unfortunately in LOS Angeles...the ACLU....will come to their defense....im curious why it took parole this long to offer up the info
I'm still wondering why it took you so long to figure out who it was.... oh wait you still havent

·
6,873 Posts
Oh are we friends now

In cahoots with the kindergarten cops trying to give them the glory. :D

So tell me HOW DOES IT FEEL, I mean, as your brother the sergeant tells you what its like...
I mean, I'll tell you how sex feels, and then then you can tell others how it feels

·
6,873 Posts
JETTER or however you spell your name!
WHERE ARE YOU?
DID YOU SOLVE THIS CASE?
I mean you are the BIG, BAD L.A.P.D.!
It must have been you ...
Maybe L.R.2 can back your play...

·
Registered
455 Posts
JETTER or however you spell your name!
WHERE ARE YOU?
DID YOU SOLVE THIS CASE?
I mean you are the BIG, BAD L.A.P.D.!
It must have been you ...
Maybe L.R.2 can back your play...
There you go again......taking a positive situation and making it all about you......Again.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am not going to turn this tragedy into something else. Like he wants to. My afterthought and comment, what took the agent so long...but I don't have all the details. So ill wait and listen, as it should be. Please PM if you like Bin, still wrong guy. Ill be on in the AM.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Don't get your underoos in a bunch. I was talking about the self inflicted GSW kindergarten cop. Just jokes man relax. I'll leave it there so as not to jack this thread. Sure glad LE caught the guy.
Oh are we friends now

So tell me HOW DOES IT FEEL, I mean, as your brother the sergeant tells you what its like...
I mean, I'll tell you how sex feels, and then then you can tell others how it feels

·
"That Guy"
418 Posts
My 2cents,
They need to let the "family" beat that P.O.S. to death with baseball bats, and drop him off BACK over the boarder....:|err

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Same here and I am born & raised in So Ca. And they want to build an N.F.L. stadium in L.A.
That would be a fun place;)
In a report last nite they said the victim actually called his family or friends and told them that Dodger Stadium was very edgy and he didnt feel safe, WTF:))eek:))
NSF

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.