Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Running a Berkley JC w/ a Aggressor bowl berk nozzle and rams head and needing a straight snoot not knowing if I should get a short or long straight snoot and need some advice,Thanks

·
tintingsandiego
1,063 Posts
Call Dwayne at HTP. I am running a straight with 4* pin an 2* wedge on a aggressor 9 with pl divertor. My plate is set at 3* up an this set up is working for me.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found one thanks for the help.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Hph is what id started with on a predator with lowpro

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hph is what id started with on a predator with lowpro
Bingo, got one coming,,,,what recipe (deg*) did you set yours up @ ride plate shim ect,ect,,

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Bingo, got one coming,,,,what recipe (deg*) did you set yours up @ ride plate shim ect,ect,,
I dont have one bud but from what ive read andy ralls mention about his, 2-3* rideplate angle and 1.5* down nozzle using a place divertor on a hph is a starting point. That could be totally wrong, i just saved it to memory. Im looking for a daytona or cheyenne with a good keel and intake, track proven i can afford lol.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont have one bud but from what ive read andy ralls mention about his, 2-3* rideplate angle and 1.5* down nozzle using a place divertor on a hph is a starting point. That could be totally wrong, i just saved it to memory. Im looking for a daytona or cheyenne with a good keel and intake, track proven i can afford lol.
Dollar for dollar Dan Nelson is the place to go have one laid up ,Attention to detail is outstanding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts