Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chris and Scott, this winter did a "Top End Package" for my 540. We spoke many times prior to, and during the build. Scott bought a set of 305 AFR's, did his magic. Chris designed a solid roller that brought this package to life. They came up with an estimated power for my 540 pump-gas lake-motor build at 809 H.P. @ 6200 RPM. I am pleased to report that last weekend, I put the boat in the water and recorded , according to my EGT Sensor, max RPM, 6160 RPM. The Hi Helix impeller chart says my engine is making about 811 H.P. They missed this one by 2 H.P. Gotta give it to these guys!!!!!! Thank You Chris and Scott.

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Sweet !!!!! That outta make that winger fly :cool:

·
steelcomp was here
26,528 Posts
Its a hell of team. Scott buffs & fluffs the ports, and gets Chris to make his stuff look good with some fancy dart board he uses to select cam profiles.
Bad dog, no biscuit. Don't be giving our secret away.:shhh:

·
steelcomp was here
26,528 Posts
Chris and Scott, this winter did a "Top End Package" for my 540. We spoke many times prior to, and during the build. Scott bought a set of 305 AFR's, did his magic. Chris designed a solid roller that brought this package to life. They came up with an estimated power for my 540 pump-gas lake-motor build at 809 H.P. @ 6200 RPM. I am pleased to report that last weekend, I put the boat in the water and recorded , according to my EGT Sensor, max RPM, 6160 RPM. The Hi Helix impeller chart says my engine is making about 811 H.P. They missed this one by 2 H.P. Gotta give it to these guys!!!!!! Thank You Chris and Scott.
Jack, thanks for letting us be a part of your project. Always enjoyed talking with you and glad to see your project finally come together.:))THumbsUp

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,942 Posts

A better mouse trap :))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp hil:)

·
Registered
133 Posts

Very nice!

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Jack,
Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and thank you Mr. Estep for you last project also and the return business. We are getting quite a bit of return business these days and that tells me our customer satisfaction is very good.

Chris

1 - 18 of 18 Posts