Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Straub Tech is happy to announce the addition of Scott Foxwell to the company. Scott will be joining the staff of Straub Tech / Clay Smith Cams East in late February after a "Clampet" style move.

Scott will be answering phones, providing tech support to Straub and Clay Smith customers, and assisting in the everyday operations of Straub Technologies and Clay Smith Cams East. Foxwell Motorsports will continue on as its own entity where Scott will continue to do custom induction packages, engine builds, and R&D for customers.

Straub/Foxwell both feel this business arrangement will allow us to better serve the performance customer base from manufacturer to the hot-rodder.

Scott's background and experience include employment with Dart Machine and Alan Johnson Racing. Both companies are well known for their performance. Scott also has an extensive background in machining and fabrication and after being discharged from the Army Aviation Blackhawk program, he continued to pursue his passion for racing, having contributed to many world record and world championship programs throughout his career.

We are excited about the future and thankful for the opportunity.

·
Premium Member
5,116 Posts
HELL FUCKIN YA !!!!!!! Happy to hear this Great news :cool: I told Scott to let me know when he gets settled in and I'll buy the 1st round at Jays ;)

Congrats Chis, with yal two together the possibilities are endless !!!!!

·
Platinum Member
2,014 Posts
Straub Tech is happy to announce the addition of Scott Foxwell to the company. Scott will be joining the staff of Straub Tech / Clay Smith Cams East in late February after a "Clampet" style move.

Scott will be answering phones, providing tech support to Straub and Clay Smith customers, and assisting in the everyday operations of Straub Technologies and Clay Smith Cams East. Foxwell Motorsports will continue on as its own entity where Scott will continue to do custom induction packages, engine builds, and R&D for customers.

Straub/Foxwell both feel this business arrangement will allow us to better serve the performance customer base from manufacturer to the hot-rodder.

Scott's background and experience include employment with Dart Machine and Alan Johnson Racing. Both companies are well known for their performance. Scott also has an extensive background in machining and fabrication and after being discharged from the Army Aviation Blackhawk program, he continued to pursue his passion for racing, having contributed to many world record and world championship programs throughout his career.

We are excited about the future and thankful for the opportunity.
Looking forward to working with your Team !

Scott, will bring real world knowledge and talent :))THumbsUp

Scott is great to work with.

Big Steve

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Great news..does this mean I can work for STRAUB WESTERN DIVISION since Scott is moving over there? I think the West Coast needs a Straub connection....:)bulb

·
Premium Member
5,116 Posts
Great news..does this mean I can work for STRAUB WESTERN DIVISION since Scott is moving over there? I think the West Coast needs a Straub connection....:)bulb

Were gonna have Scott in UT Orange next season :). He's movin to TN :cool:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Congrats to both Clay Smith Cams and Straub Technologies .... only down side to this move is that airfare is gonna cost Scott more to come fishing with me from Tennessee than California ..... :wink2:

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
congrats to everyone!

i think Foxwell will love TN!

Travis

·
steelcomp was here
26,529 Posts
congrats to everyone!

i think Foxwell will love TN!

Travis
Trav, I was only there for a week and it rained for three days straight. I still didn't want to come back to CA. ;)
Thanks for the support and kind words guys, I'm very excited about this and really looking forward to it. Chris extended a fine example of southern hospitality while I was there and I am most greatful. I think we have a wining combination here and I'm really looking forward to helping Straub/CSC East take the next step forward, and keep moving in that direction. I'm also looking forward to finally getting to meet some of you guys who live out there and have been so supportive of me. We'll be gettin' together. I gotta find out what this "dig" thing is.... :D
:))THumbsUp
:partyguy:

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Trav, I was only there for a week and it rained for three days straight. I still didn't want to come back to CA. ;)
Thanks for the support and kind words guys, I'm very excited about this and really looking forward to it. Chris extended a fine example of southern hospitality while I was there and I am most greatful. I think we have a wining combination here and I'm really looking forward to helping Straub/CSC East take the next step forward, and keep moving in that direction. I'm also looking forward to finally getting to meet some of you guys who live out there and have been so supportive of me. We'll be gettin' together. I gotta find out what this "dig" thing is.... :D
:))THumbsUp
:partyguy:
not to worry you are welcome around anytime!

its a wonderful place and you are surrounded by States that are Beautiful as well!

i wish u the best on the newest adventure!

Travis

1 - 20 of 21 Posts