Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Opening up another venue for people that want to talk strictly boats and
not get involved with personal community of PB.

It will be a great addition to the forums.

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
944 Posts
At last!! I was getting tired of there being two political forums: the official one and the one where we also tried to talk about boats in between the rants.
Are you going to try to enforce the rules this time?

·
custom boat lover
498 Posts
What is that section for??:)hand
I Found this for you.:)hand:D

Boating Topics - Announcement
By now you may have noticed a new forum section called Strictly Boating, directly beneath this one. We would like all boating related topics posted there from now on rather than in the Open Water forum, which is more of an open topic forum. We have received many messages that members have not been able to find boating content in our open water forums. This addition should be a solution.

You may post topics on any boat brand (pb advertisers or not) in the Strictly Boating forum. Yes this is a slight course change, one of several coming up. This is not an invitation for members to post spam threads or posts but legitimate discussion and build-up threads are welcome. The moderators and admins will make the ultimate decisions on threads that have questionable spam content on whether to allow or not. We learn as we grow and evolve and will continue to add and change things to make our forum and website content more meaningful, relevant, and helpful as time goes on. There will be some new and changed forum sections coming soon. Please bear with us while these changes are implemented.

Thank you all for being members of Performance Boats and please don't forget to check out the rest of our website. We have many photo galleries, a new video each Monday, blogs, online magazines every other month, and more coming. The Performance Boats website is much more than a forum.

I have moved some of the boating topics from open water into the Strictly Boating forum going back to September 1. So if you are missing a thread, look there. In addition, I'm encouraging our moderators to move boating topics there when they see them in open water, over to Strictly Boating. Please don't be offended if your thread gets moved.

Also just as a mention, we have had numerous complaints and comments about political topics running out of control in the open water forum. Please post political topics in the Political Topic forums. We understand by nature that these topics make people passionate or mad. Please be nice / respectful to each other.

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
I Found this for you.:)hand:D

Boating Topics - Announcement
By now you may have noticed a new forum section called Strictly Boating, directly beneath this one. We would like all boating related topics posted there from now on rather than in the Open Water forum, which is more of an open topic forum. We have received many messages that members have not been able to find boating content in our open water forums. This addition should be a solution.

You may post topics on any boat brand (pb advertisers or not) in the Strictly Boating forum. Yes this is a slight course change, one of several coming up. This is not an invitation for members to post spam threads or posts but legitimate discussion and build-up threads are welcome. The moderators and admins will make the ultimate decisions on threads that have questionable spam content on whether to allow or not. We learn as we grow and evolve and will continue to add and change things to make our forum and website content more meaningful, relevant, and helpful as time goes on. There will be some new and changed forum sections coming soon. Please bear with us while these changes are implemented.

Thank you all for being members of Performance Boats and please don't forget to check out the rest of our website. We have many photo galleries, a new video each Monday, blogs, online magazines every other month, and more coming. The Performance Boats website is much more than a forum.

I have moved some of the boating topics from open water into the Strictly Boating forum going back to September 1. So if you are missing a thread, look there. In addition, I'm encouraging our moderators to move boating topics there when they see them in open water, over to Strictly Boating. Please don't be offended if your thread gets moved.

Also just as a mention, we have had numerous complaints and comments about political topics running out of control in the open water forum. Please post political topics in the Political Topic forums. We understand by nature that these topics make people passionate or mad. Please be nice / respectful to each other.
It is right at top of page... :)Unsure

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Yes, But who look's at
Stickys any more:p only 88 views so far, That is not that many, Right?;):)hand:)
You have a point. When people PM me to put a sticky up I try to talk them out of it. I never look at them either. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts