Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we couldn't keep it a secret forever it was bound to get out. So here is the secret weapon that is going to take us to the winners circle. We call IT Travis and its claiming over 8000hp and is fueled by coors light. Now that you know.....BRING IT!!!!

Attachments

·
Members only
4,518 Posts
Well we couldn't keep it a secret forever it was bound to get out. So here is the secret weapon that is going to take us to the winners circle. We call IT Travis and its claiming over 8000hp and is fueled by coors light. Now that you know.....BRING IT!!!!
60 yrs from now... Grandpa what is that on your chest??? Well its a Big and Ugly ontop of a v-8! Grandpa that is Big and ugly! What is a V-8 and what the hell were you thinking???:no:

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
I'll never forget when Travy showed Don Ermshar his tattoo at the 2009 season opener. Don said "Oh wow, boy you are crazy" and just shook his head, then said "that is pretty neat though". Travis is an awesome dude and you'd be hard pressed to find a bigger fan in all of drag racing.

·
Administrator
16,892 Posts
He should have gone the extra mile and added the lenco shaft to it. :shock:

I'm sure he is a great guy.

·
Retarded Member
126 Posts
I think you need to Advance the timing a little because it looks a little retarded from here! Travis looks like he’s on a High speed lean out…JUST SAYIN..:)Rant

Cool TAT!!!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
60 yrs from now... Grandpa what is that on your chest??? Well its a Big and Ugly ontop of a v-8! Grandpa that is Big and ugly! What is a V-8 and what the hell were you thinking???:no:
"son,it kills me to think id have to explain what a v-8 was.There is no way...NO WAY you came from my loins.."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts