Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
I wonder why you're so worried about what is happening in Canada, are you afraid Brown won't have access to some event he would like to attend because he is white? I mean, really dude? It's fucking Canada, they have a fucking leaf on their flag.:)sphss

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder why you're so worried about what is happening in Canada, are you afraid Brown won't have access to some event he would like to attend because he is white? I mean, really dude? It's fucking Canada, they have a fucking leaf on their flag.:)sphss
What fucking difference does that make, ya fucking troll!!! :))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
5,853 Posts

Don't you know trying to discuss anything with those racist morons is a waste of precious time? Forkin' Crazy has the mentality to think the US Right Wing has the God Given right to rule the world, and Canada is part of the US domaine.
Ask him or his savior, Ted Cruz if it isn't so.
:sheep1:

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Jim, you and Perry are very lucky your Moms let you play together. If you continue to play nice, perhaps they will let you have a "sleep over" :)hand

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Don't you know trying to discuss anything with those racist morons is a waste of precious time? Forkin' Crazy has the mentality to think the US Right Wing has the God Given right to rule the world, and Canada is part of the US domaine.
It must be really nice to be the only two people on this site that aren't racist. I'm not sure how your two got to adulthood unscathed by blatant racism like all the rest of us morons here but you made it just fine. Keep up the good work:)st:)bit

Steve

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
It must be really nice to be the only two people on this site that aren't racist. I'm not sure how your two got to adulthood unscathed by blatant racism like all the rest of us morons here but you made it just fine. Keep up the good work:)st:)bit

Steve
At least one of you admits to being a blatant racist, the others aren't smart enough or honest enough to admit it.
If I'm prejudice, I try to be honest with myself as to why.
The Ignorance others are showing is just based on upbringing and stupidity.

And they claim to be Christians, how sad.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
lol.

I love it when ram talks to himself.

Still no luck on friend-finder.com Huh?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
At least one of you admits to being a blatant racist, the others aren't smart enough or honest enough to admit it.
If I'm predigest, I try to be honest with myself as to why.
The Ignorance others are showing is just based on upbringing and stupidity.

And they claim to be Christians, how sad.

What does "predigest" mean??

Are you having trouble processing food or something?

See, if I'm going to accuse someone of being a brain dead moron, then I will at least make sure I use the correct words and spelling, as best that I can anyway...

When you use the word "ignorance" in the context of describing your opinion of someone, it looses a lot of steam if your text contains examples of ignorance in and of its own.

Know what I mean?
Or are you in fact just an ignorant brain dead moron?

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts

See, if I'm going to accuse someone of being a brain dead moron, then I will at least make sure I use the correct words and spelling, as best that I can anyway...

When you use the word "ignorance" in the context of describing your opinion of someone, it looses a lot of steam if your text contains examples of ignorance in and of its own.

Know what I mean?
No surprise here. Jim also admitted in another thread that he does not know the definition of "Stupid" either :duh:

Forrest Gump said:
Stupid is as stupid does

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
No surprise here. Jim also admitted in another thread that he does not know the definition of "Stupid" either :duh:

Every time you post, you sound dumber than the time before.
I didn't say that I didn't know. I stated the poster needed to define their usage.

Is it any wonder the right wing has followers like you?
Arrogant, better than others and very class society orientated just about sums it up.
It's to bad you don't realize the right wing isn't looking out for you.
Look at who get the tax breaks, the super rich.
If Ted Cruz gets his way with a flat tax, yours will go up and corporate CEO's will go down.

Stupid has multiple definitions (that means more than one, since you apparently didn't know).:dumb_ass:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I didn't say that I didn't know. I stated the poster needed to define their usage.

Arrogant, better than others and very class society orientated just about sums it up.
If Ted Cruz gets his way with a flat tax, yours will go up and corporate CEO's will go down.

Stupid has multiple definitions (that means more than one, since you apparently didn't know).:dumb_ass:
psstttt...."orientated" isn't really a word...

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts

I realize this is how you perceive me ....therefore, considering your continued demonstrations of lacking comprehension, I will try and keep my responses on an elementary level.

Let us review. You stated, "It would be impossible to provide a rational explanation to the questions." You clearly implied you did not understand the question as admittedly the work "Stupid" definitely challenged your limited vocabulary. (It is either this or you a simply a Littler Chicken Shit who is afraid to face reality and answer the questions)

No it is not any wonder. I am proud to be recognized as a self thinking Patriot willing to defend and protect our rights.

It appears you are confusing higher intelligent with arrogance. An understandable misconception for a person of your demeanor
In regards to "class society oriented, different classes and individualism is just one of the elements which makes this country great. Otherwise we would be Communist nation. And YES, I do realize that is your objective.

I do not need the right wing to look after me, I am capable of looking out for myself. A right that was provided by our founding fathers.

Ok Robin Hood, tell your Merry Men and Perry Garand that you are not living in Sherwood Forrest. In the United States a hard working, innovated, and successful person should be allowed to keep the "fruits of his labor" and not have to squander it on societies leaches. ( I know....ZOOM ZOOM, over your head again.)
Once again, I find it amazing as well as entertaining that a simple 5 letter word like "stupid" is so challenging to your mental capacities...... Frankly kicking your ass!
Always remember, I am here for your pleasure... (to be honest, it is my pleasure as well)
You need no further assistance in demonstrating your mindset and objectives. Your Teacher is all done here....Good-Bye! :)hand

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Says the guy with a brain the size of a rat pill. How the hell do you know what I think? And that was racist, no matter what country it is in. But it is okay for blacks or "people of color" to act this way. And according to your weak libtarded mentality, I am a racist for thinking that another ethnicity is racist for setting racial boundaries.

What a brilliant dolt you are! :))THumbsUp

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Know what I mean?
Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read that! LMAO!!! :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
5,853 Posts

Actually it is.
Object-oriented programming (OOP) is a programming paradigm based on the concept of "objects", which are data structures that contain data, in the form of fields, often known as attributes; and code, in the form of procedures, often known as methods. A distinguishing feature of objects is that an object's procedures can access and often modify the data fields of the object with which they are associated (objects have a notion of "this"). In object-oriented programming, computer programs are designed by making them out of objects that interact with one another.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] There is significant diversity in object-oriented programming, but most popular languages are class-based, meaning that objects are instances of classes, which typically also determines their type.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Actually it is.
Object-oriented programming (OOP) is a programming paradigm based on the concept of "objects", which are data structures that contain data, in the form of fields, often known as attributes; and code, in the form of procedures, often known as methods. A distinguishing feature of objects is that an object's procedures can access and often modify the data fields of the object with which they are associated (objects have a notion of "this"). In object-oriented programming, computer programs are designed by making them out of objects that interact with one another.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] There is significant diversity in object-oriented programming, but most popular languages are class-based, meaning that objects are instances of classes, which typically also determines their type.
Do you even know what you just copied and pasted???

I mean...you wouldn't say "Chineeses"...right?

"oriented" is the word you are looking for. "Orientated" is another bastard word (created by improper use of English) for "oriented"...which has several applications...which is sort of what your "definition" states...although the non-word "orientated" appears nowhere in your example.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts