Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
(aka my21advantage)
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next weekend...Saturday, September 6

Anyone else going? :)Unsure

ps - I have extra tickets if anyone is interested - I'm going with three girls :))THumbsUp

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Next weekend...Saturday, September 6

Anyone else going? :)Unsure

ps - I have extra tickets if anyone is interested - I'm going with three girls :))THumbsUp
Well arent you a pimp haha.. :)devil

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
We will be at the fair just not sure which day.

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
That sucks, why don't you move?:D

Too bad, should be good times had by all :)devil
Move for the fair haha but when my fair is in town its good for me:D

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
L.A. County's fair sucks, I'm only going b/c of Sugarland - The Orange County Fair is better by far
you wanna know one even better then that check out paso robles mid state fair they dont screw around there top notch entertainment:)devil Saw Allan Jackson there in Aug and last year Rascal Flatts

·
(aka my21advantage)
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you wanna know one even better then that check out paso robles mid state fair they dont screw around there top notch entertainment:)devil Saw Allan Jackson there in Aug and last year Rascal Flatts

I'll have to check it out next year along with a couple of wineries:D

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
I'll have to check it out next year along with a couple of wineries:D
Let me know or Ill do the same tixs usually go on sale in april FYI I usually tay at the la quinta take a cab there and a cab back works out pretty sweet

·
Former HB visitor
837 Posts
Geez probably have to miss the fair... Is there a guide for flashing the right gang signs in the carnival area? My son needs to have fun at a fair. Any ideas? Iowa?

Just asking......:)coffee

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
we love going to the fair and will be going this year. we usually go a few times but as of right now, i have no idea which days we are going.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts