Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
DIG... looks like a good time for sure. I'll have to make a point to head your way next year and boat some "other" waters.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jim you should its good to here from you. I hope you had a good summer. I did not get out as much as I wanted to with a new job this year, and shitty times. But all is good. We'll have to hook up one of these days. I'll be down a silver beach this weekend helping my old man winterize his boat on Sat. You should stop by I'll have a few cold ones on ice. I belive that a couple of them have your name on it!!!!:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jim you should its good to here from you. I hope you had a good summer. I did not get out as much as I wanted to with a new job this year, and shitty times. But all is good. We'll have to hook up one of these days. I'll be down a silver beach this weekend helping my old man winterize his boat on Sat. You should stop by I'll have a few cold ones on ice. I belive that a couple of them have your name on it!!!!:)
Hey Dig hows it going did you put her away for the winter? We are still hoping to run up to the winery. We have had a good summer. Here is a summer picture. We didnt get out as much as we wanted with the outdrive gone. But other than that its all good.Lets get togather and do dinner. C n T

Attachments

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Dig hows it going did you put her away for the winter? We are still hoping to run up to the winery. We have had a good summer. Here is a summer picture. We didnt get out as much as we wanted with the outdrive gone. But other than that its all good.Lets get togather and do dinner. C n T
Yea it getting cold as hell. I've got her tucked away and put to sleep for the winter. I think that the high for fri is 45:mad:and a low of 25:|err. But yes it would be great to do dinner. Call me this weekend and I'll talk to the wife. We'll work something out. Hey how is the new biss going????? Hope all is well and tell the wifeee I said hello. If you see Josh and Jennia, I hope I spelled her name right tell them hi as well.

Brayden

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Brayden,

Where is the lake that your first set of pictures was taken at. Looks like a beautiful place.

Guessing somewhere in eastern WA.

I would love to come over and meet you and Jim (Southcog) over there sometime.

Chris

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Brayden,

Where is the lake that your first set of pictures was taken at. Looks like a beautiful place.

Guessing somewhere in eastern WA.

I would love to come over and meet you and Jim (Southcog) over there sometime.

Chris
Chris you should come to this side of the state. And if you do we will have to get together. I have Jims # aswell. you guys just cant beat up on me to bad. you will have to kick it down a notch so I have a chance to run with you and Jim. Maybe next year it would be fun. There are a few good poker runs arround here.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
After our first poker run in Portland... My wife and I are hooked. We are planning on doing several next year.

Coming over and seeing you guys would be fun.

Chris

P.S. We can coordinate thru Jim (Southocg)... I have his number as well

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Make it happen

I'm good to go with whatever. I'm more than happy meet-up anywhere you guys want. Roosevelt PR might be a nice place to lay down some runs... :)devil

·
Registered
9 Posts
Summer Pic

I signed up a while ago, but didnt post. IDK why... I was spending all of my forum time on my.is. Ill start posting here. Anyways, itll be sometime this summer. Ill keep you guys posted. Who here has a lift? would sure come in handy....

Thanks, in advance, for the support

1 - 20 of 26 Posts