Me outa gas!!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
andrew and i both outa gas...

greg towing 2 boats...

Some swabbies action!! Gregs hammered! lol

Have a ton more pics... 122 of em!! use the link at top of thread to steal all the pics you want.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice pics, I haven't been on the river this year yet. How is the water level at the discovery park ramp?
Discovery level is good! bout 8-10ft on american side..

i didnt go to the river today but i had a friend there. You know your a river rat when the homeless people ask "wheres that yellow boat?? we havent seen him today."

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
as long as I dont get hose again, I've been boating for a long time and never been hit by a roost before

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
whens the next trip???
you gonna make it to miller park saturday??? theres a meet up goin on there.. andrew and i will be there.. possibly phill.

yesterday andrews motor was klankin and klackin.. Sounded like rocker knockin but wasnt to bad to we tied up at discovery and drank some beers till 7 or so then hit the trailers... Today we tore into his heads lookin for the rocker and we found the loose rocker all right.. It was connected to this. Threw a new spring on from some spare heads, did a full valve adjustment and she purred like a kitten.

i have NEVER seen this before..

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
210 Posts
man to bad we didnt get more pics the boat that the pics were shoot from lol.lol:)hand

1 - 20 of 26 Posts