Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about running around a bit on Sunday. Anybody up for it? Thinking Orwood at 9:00ish. Rolling 10:30ish. Maybe Giustis, maybe not. Just think I want to rip a little bit without the crowds of a holiday. Tommy

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Dude, come out Saturday! We're going up to Sac in the 28 for lunch at Crawdad's. For some reason, I can't ever get anybody to tag along. It's only 68 miles from DB - made it from Crawdad's to DB 5 zone entrance in 1 hr 15 min - it's not that long of a haul......

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Dale I wish we were gonna be around but we are dragging our sled to Almanour to meet Obsessive Compulsive & Winspeed for the weekend. Next time I'm in even if I can only cruise 85-90 if u will wait for me.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Wish you were able to make it Rob.......now that I know you and Tommy are down for runs to Sac, I'll make sure I contact you guys before my next trip up there (which is all the time). Since I hold 140 gallons and only use 60 to go up and back, I can be your guys tanker if you need me to. And I can cruise as slow as 70 in the 28, so there'll be no need for me to be waiting for anyone. If I take the 30, well that's another story - that boat's not happy if it's not cruising over 100......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts