Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ralls Precision Machine
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good times as always.

Wife and kid had a blast, boat ran all weekend, didn't run out of beer, no tickets. Great weekend.

Steve, your boats a BEAST.

Sampson, glad to see your learning....KEEP IT UP BUDDY!

Attachments

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
Nice set on both those GW's.

Looks like a great day on the water.

S CP :)devil

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Hey West Coast Boyz

Just looking at yal pics and looks like the water is 4 ft deep everywhere with a pretty good current runnin .. Is there a channel that yal run in or is it shallow ?? Great lookin pics guys, just totally different water from what we run in :)hand

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Just looking at yal pics and looks like the water is 4 ft deep everywhere with a pretty good current runnin .. Is there a channel that yal run in or is it shallow ?? Great lookin pics guys, just totally different water from what we run in :)hand
Anything below parker called lower river, is pretty shallow and water flows fast all the way down to yuma, makes it interesting!:D

·
Ralls Precision Machine
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You got it.

a
Just looking at yal pics and looks like the water is 4 ft deep everywhere with a pretty good current runnin .. Is there a channel that yal run in or is it shallow ?? Great lookin pics g

uys, just totally different water from what we run in :)hand

·
Ralls Precision Machine
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

No channel, just out on the river next to a big sand bar. Makes for good spectating, and beer drinkin.

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
this work schedule is killing me... woulda loved to have been out there with you guys! the next day i have off is the 23rd, and i will be out there! anybody going to be in town?

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
No channel, just out on the river next to a big sand bar. Makes for good spectating, and beer drinkin.

So is it pretty much all sandy bottom, to yal pick up alot of stuff in the pumps .. Does the water fluctuate much ??

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Ive never sucked anything up in the hole! im sure there is sand that goes through the pump, but I tend to anchor in deeper water, but the water flows roughly 4-9 MPH (Estimated) so its not like it packs sand in the pump when anchored anyway, some guys set em on the sand, Thats their dig, Who knows what kind of damage it does if any, the sand is clean all through the area though, never have seen a rock! (Seriously!)
Sandbars are very easy to spot, mostly the clarity of the water down there makes you think the bottom is closer that it really is.....I have jumped in more times over my head due to this, not the booze! lol

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
That would be sweet, all we got is Good Ol' Cumberland River Mud :p

·
I'm No Expert
3,139 Posts
I'm new to that section of the river so I'm going to have to figure out where you guys all run and when. I was out Sunday night in front of lost lake having some fun by myself. Unfortunately i was not able to make it to the sandbar, drove by it Saturday but it was going to be too much of a pain in the ass to stay with all 4 kids, gear, plus the 10 other people i was going to have to lug back and forth. Just got over it and left, maybe next time, or when I can come out with out the kids.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts