Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
rollin on the river
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to take the hallett out sunday not sure when or where but it will get wet.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
You guys have fun and be careful out there. Late yesterday afternoon F14 and I ran his Skater from BW over to Rio Vista then up Steamboat Slough to Walnut Grove and Steamboat up to WG was terrible and the Sac river up there was awful too. Georgianna Slough wasn't too bad but the water is VERY high.

·
rollin on the river
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trying to find out the restrictions so I know when I can be on and off the river.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
ill be launching early so just shot me text when you are on the water...ill be idling around burning off the winter blend fuel

·
rollin on the river
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Launching out of sugarbarge no restrictions. Hope to be on the water about ten am.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
are there any restrictions from Orwood to Franks Tract? Ran it today, boats all over the place.

·
rollin on the river
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think the speed restriction is still in place for 2 hours before and after high tide. Don't know if it is being enforced though.
Yes the 4 hour restriction is still in place. 2 hours before high tide until 2 hours after high tide. That's why I'm launching from sugarbarge no restrictions.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,969 Posts
Yes the 4 hour restriction is still in place. 2 hours before high tide until 2 hours after high tide. That's why I'm launching from sugarbarge no restrictions.
CC County = no restictions

SJ County = 2hrs before/2hrs after high tide in the south-east delta

1 - 14 of 14 Posts