Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's down for a run Sunday afternoon? I'm thinking about dumping the boat in the water around 10 or 11am on Sunday.....Who's down?:)devil

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Who's down for a run Sunday afternoon? I'm thinking about dumping the boat in the water around 10 or 11am on Sunday.....Who's down?:)devil

sorry think im going to have to pass on this trip something about a 3.5 hour trip and 6 hours on the water just doesnt do it for me SORRY guys :)sphss

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry think im going to have to pass on this trip something about a 3.5 hour trip and 6 hours on the water just doesnt do it for me SORRY guys :)sphss
You'll be excused this time....But 3.5 hours of driving is no excuse in the future....:)devil

·
Registered
391 Posts
Cave,

I am sending it to IMI. Looks like the clutch is going out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Your friendly neighborhood whackers should be there.

We should be putting in around 9sh for a couple of hours. It'll be an all Chrysler day for us. The red boat is coming out of a major remodel, we are hoping it finally hooks up. I'll be running the orange crush..

Hope to see you guys there..

Jeff

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Sooooo,,,, does this mean you going to be at the lake by 12?
I'll be there on Sunday.
Thanks to Jay:)devil
See ya when I see you'.;)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Sounds like a plan

jimmy you rolling out there tomorrow. i might bring my boat ill be the only guy out there paddling... damn dropped valves

ill be camping in the first cove tonight into tomorrow im going out 4 wheeling who wants to pick me up and take me for a sspeed run in the am

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Skunk wash right? Where we stopped with you cousin that summer day. We'll see if we make out early

1 - 20 of 27 Posts