Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
War Canoe, Big Steve, Stoker 2001, Scorpion Ron, Dave, are hitting the Delta...Wimpy's at 8am...Down to Coney Island...Over to Garlic, Orwood ETC.... :)devil Come on out !!!

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
where were you big dogs yesterday we were out in the ocean !!!!!!!awesome day out there ,have fun boys putting boat away for awhile to save up my pennies for next season of the dlb rides again !!!!!!

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
where were you big dogs yesterday we were out in the ocean !!!!!!!awesome day out there ,have fun boys putting boat away for awhile to save up my pennies for next season of the dlb rides again !!!!!!
UHHH... T??? Didn't this season just begin for us?

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We went at it...

Ran 106 mph and then the low end went bye bye....Daveo circled us laughing as we towed our azzez home :p Thank God we brought the tow horse Daytona Verado.... 29 mile tow up river ON PLANE with 4 guys in the boat.

I am glad I have a warranty too...:D Free low ends are hard to come by these days...:p

·
rollin on the river
1,932 Posts
Ran 106 mph and then the low end went bye bye....Daveo circled us laughing as we towed our azzez home :p Thank God we brought the tow horse Daytona Verado.... 29 mile tow up river ON PLANE with 4 guys in the boat.

I am glad I have a warranty too...:D Free low ends are hard to come by these days...:p

I was not laughing at you. :)hand

1 - 6 of 6 Posts