Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here the owner of the jet that sunk yesterday on sacramento river just south of the elkhorn launch/swabbies??

Took a huge hit from a wake damn near broke boat in 1/2 I watched that thing go down... Sucks to sit there and not be able to do anything about it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Anyone on here the owner of the jet that sunk yesterday on sacramento river just south of the elkhorn launch/swabbies??

Took a huge hit from a wake damn near broke boat in 1/2 I watched that thing go down... Sucks to sit there and not be able to do anything about it.
Any info on this? What kind and color of boat?:(

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any info on this? What kind and color of boat?:(
honestly i dont know what kind of boat.... it was a white and red or orange color... dont have much info ..

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For sure a boat snagged em up. anyone wanna go diving for a bbc? lol water is only bout 10ft deep there ;)

on a brighter note greg i fired my motor last nite :D

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
That 10' of water is swift. I'll bet that block has moved close to mile from where it landed. Glad you got your boat running last night. I need to get busy and get mine ready for at least a couple of trips this year.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That 10' of water is swift. I'll bet that block has moved close to mile from where it landed. Glad you got your boat running last night. I need to get busy and get mine ready for at least a couple of trips this year.
i got busy this morning... Chasing a crossed wire somewhere found it on a bad fuel gauge.. it was actually grounding out the ignition wire to the gauge.. its been pissin me off for a while lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew3kuJ2RXnQ

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I'll bet that thing is hard to drive with the steering on the left and the seat on the right. hil:) hil:) hil:) hil:)

Sounds good though!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll bet that thing is hard to drive with the steering on the left and the seat on the right. hil:) hil:) hil:) hil:)

Sounds good though!
Cmon now im 6'6" tall how else you expect me to get under the dash with the seat installed ;)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Make it MGD and I'll be over to help! :D

just got a bariable speed buffer, rubbing compound wax and some gloss stuff...

i ready for a busy nite..
pics to come lol

20 mins with buffer and rubbing compound already looks 200% better lol

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Did you wash it first? Isn't it amazing what a little elbow grease will do?

I guess that MGD and BBQ is out, huh?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did you wash it first? Isn't it amazing what a little elbow grease will do?

I guess that MGD and BBQ is out, huh?
elbow grease??? wtf $24.99 buffer at harbor freight. lol

just got done with entire boat its lookin tits... time for some wax and elbow grease lol.

bbq not out... We need a day just pack my place with trucks and boats get the bbq smokin and drink some beers.. i got enough room for 4 trucks and 4 boats lol.. not including parking on street ;) thats probably another 3-4 combos :D

rev the motors up a bit and wake my old ass neighborhood up... ( im youngest on block at age 27 lol)

PB party at matts place :)sphss

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Remember - WAX ON - - - WAX OFF!!!

Labor day on the river would be nice.

I plan on that for sure!!!

wax on wax off??

like this?
can you say bling bling?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You did such a nice job, I'll be over tomorrow with mine and a 6 pack of Coors for you! :D

lol!!

ill be on the water with my 07 tags..... DMV was closed today.. BASTARDS!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts