Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats Up Guys,im Pretty New To The Forum I Recently Purchased A 81' Sunkisst Tunnel Hull,im Looking To Do The Interior Over The Correct Way.can Anyone Provide Me With A Link ,photos Or Some Info On This Boat!!
thanks,chris:d

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
:)devil
whats Up Guys,im Pretty New To The Forum I Recently Purchased A 81' Sunkisst Tunnel Hull,im Looking To Do The Interior Over The Correct Way.can Anyone Provide Me With A Link ,photos Or Some Info On This Boat!!
thanks,chris:d
welcome chris, probably post some pics to show what you got so some of the experts on interior can tell you what you need to do etc..you need to give them some info for help, hang in there they will be chimming in soon..:)devil

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sunkisst

im Having Problems Posting Pics,but Im Looking For General Info And Other Sunkisst Tunnel Pics If Possible As Well As The Interior. Thanks For The Reply Cant Wait To See What Comes Up!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
The nice thing about not having an interior, is being able to design it the way you want it. Its a pretty simple process of making the frames and having an upholsterer finish it up. I would post up my pics that I did, but they're over at the other site they won't let us have our gallery back.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seat

i Did.... Im Not Worried Bout The Rear. Just Want The Fronts Done Right The Way They Originally Were .the Way He Has Them Now Is Mounted On A Aluminum Plate That Goes Across The Two Seats On The Bottom.i Believe They Were Originally Mounted On The Stringers...is That Correct???? AND ALSO FIBERGLASS BARREL SEATS CORRECT??

·
Registered
155 Posts
Mine were just mounted on the stringers and they flexed the stinger side to side.So I mounted a plate between them to keep them from flexing.Worked exellent.

Attachments

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Did you buy that from Deleware Dave? That boat looks familiar. I have a Sunkisst Gullwing and just finished my interior. Ill post pics in a few.....

Where are you located?

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,075 Posts

I too want to see pix of the gullwing.Chris...you gonna make Anna? You can get a good look at my boat while you are there.Now its not a Tunnel ,its a Gull.I had a friend that looked at your boat before Del. Dave looked at it.My buddy didnt buy it cause he thought the seats would sit up too high for his liking.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Boat

yes This Is Daves Boat,im Not Going To Be Able To Go To Anna This Year.i Was Hoping To Go But Prices Of Everything Are Through The Roof.....anyway The Seat Are Up Too High....very Comfortable Dont Get Me Wrong But Not Made For This Boat!! BUT IS A QUICK FIX.. If You Can I Would Love To See The Finished Interior,and Maybe Who Did The Work,thanks Guys For All Your Help..

IM LOCATED IN ROCKAWAY BEACH NEW YORK

1 - 15 of 15 Posts