Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Shit. I was going out and realized I did not pay registration. Had a lot of stuff going on and now I have no stickers. Maybe I can pay on line and print out the receipt. :happy:

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Got back. Kind of scary out there. Going back to the river inlet and the lake was several hundred yards wide. The water was only 5 feet deep in some places. Turned around and came back after that. Real nice out there. Water was like glass and only 5-6 boats on the whole lake.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Took a late day test n tune...got lite up by sheriffs cause they couldn't see my reg #'s(they are bright orange) and he thought my tags were out. They were cool didn't board us just a bunch of ? 'S about the AZ reg...looks like they are on a revenue hunt

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
"just a bunch of ? 'S about the AZ reg..."

You do most of your boating in AZ right?;)
That was the first time i ever been stopped so i didnt know what to say...I had one conversation with 2 officers(had to be there) while one was asking about the reg the other was asking about saftey equipment...the whole time I just said yes...lol I'm gonna get a border painted around my AZ numbers so they can see it clearly! Or piss them off and get it uscg doc!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
delta trip

Hey 707dog, I was on my way home to Vallejo after buying a prop from Rayzor out in Disco Bay and saw you towing your rig down the hwy 4 bypass towards the water. I would have been out there with you if my lower unit was ready to go. Such a nice day.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Hey 707dog, I was on my way home to Vallejo after buying a prop from Rayzor out in Disco Bay and saw you towing your rig down the hwy 4 bypass towards the water. I would have been out there with you if my lower unit was ready to go. Such a nice day.
cool...hope the prop works for you! You gonna make the st patties run?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
St P

Not sure about the run. I have not found any details about the course. Looks like mostly big boats. I am in a 19 foot STV.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Not sure about the run. I have not found any details about the course. Looks like mostly big boats. I am in a 19 foot STV.
As long as you can hold some fuel you'll be fine there's always a few boats you size running with us! I was let the speed racers get out front and ill just cruise...check out the st patties threas

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
f14 dont be intimidated by the bigger boats, they can go fast or slow, you will always catch them at there stops. If I had my boat together I would bring it with no questions. Mine is only 18' and flat...:happy:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts