Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If he's got over $50K in it.... Someone sure saw him coming. And too much to list. Maybe he should part it out and get some of his money back 'cause he sure ain't gonna get from the sale of the boat, or LACK THEREOF!! :|err

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
hil:)hil:)hil:)

Maybe the pump's on the bottom!:D

Man, what a dumbass! He really fucked that one up.:)sphss :D

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I emailed the guy about the boat, AND you wouldn't believe what he wrote back. What an idiot!!! If interested I can post it here. BTW he lives in Rio Linda. ;)

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I emailed the guy about the boat, AND you wouldn't believe what he wrote back. What an idiot!!! If interested I can post it here. BTW he lives in Rio Linda. ;)
of course we are interested. This would have been great in god loves craigslist thread.

Cy

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, Here's the exchange. Now don't laugh, I think this guy was serious.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME: (first email) First off, this isn't a jet boat it's a "V" drive, and secondly, I think you made a typo in the price and investment.

HIM: (first reply) dude fuck you i have all thr recipts for the motor and all the work done to the boat so kiss my ass

ME: (reply) Then you took photos and posted them by mistake. IF the ones (photos) are in fact what you are trying to sell, you really don't know what you have and if in fact you spent $50,000. for what you have, You Sir, are the duck f**ker, or should I say YOU GOT F**KED!! There isn't $50,000.00 in the boat and the truck would not amount to that. I doubt thath the landscaping in the backgound would add up to that. Your language exposes your education level, so maybe you did get the shaft!

It's STILL not a jet boat.

HIM: i didnt say duck you stupid ass and in fact i have exactly 50 thousand in this boat you retarded fuck!

ME: Nope you didn't say DUCK, But I guess I'm more intelligent than you and and do not have to express myself in the terms you use. Can I build your next boat? I'll make you a better deal and you'll have a better boat! Now who's stupid? Do you live in Rio Linda?

HIM: your a FUCKING bitch and yes i do off elkorn oh whaaa FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

ME: That explains your use of language, Rio Linda. Oh, I think I can get you better deal on dope as well. Wal Mart sells generics now. You are so funny.

Nothing since. :D:D:D

Where there are the * I did that in the original just for the hell of it. I wasn't going to lower myself to his level.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
His latest reply.

i aint no tweak you punk ass bitch you dont fucking know me so where the fuck do you get off saying i do drugs and all that bullshit you sure know how to talk shit but no bad words what a little bitch

:)sphss

1 - 20 of 36 Posts